A7 Aircon fault diagnosis help

j7jrt

Reaction score
hello I’d appreciate your help. A7 v6 tdi 2015
im happy to take my car somewhere to sort it in the Manchester uk area but not a main dealer.
I have an Aircon issue.
it started in the summer on the hottest day blowing hot.
I’ve got an ancel code reader ANCEL vsd 500
with code B10C654- RUNNING IN REGULATION NO BASIC SETTING.
I’ve checked all fuses even the 30 amp ones near the middle of bulkhead.
I’ve had someone out to re gas and check no leaks.
I’ve changed the high pressure sensor but when I press the Aircon button it lights up but goes straight off.
I’ve searched and checked all I can but to no avail.
can anyone help or advise where to take. I wonder if I need vcds? To reset something.

thanks

The aircon shuts itself down if any element is out of spec, as a safety cut off.
You really need someone to run a diagnostic scan to find out what’s going on.
There is a VCDS a user map here, where you can search for someone in your area who can help.

John. :hi:

Reactions: j7jrt
The aircon shuts itself down if any element is out of spec, as a safety cut off.
You really need someone to run a diagnostic scan to find out what’s going on.
There is a VCDS a user map here, where you can search for someone in your area who can help.

John. :hi:
Thanks I’ll give it a go

Reactions: RAF_S7
Thanks I’ll give it a go

Hey mate did u manage to ID the issue?

I’ve got a similar issue on my 2011 A7 however the aircon button activates and stays on but blows through normal air when set to cold.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it’s not sorted, been to Audi and they say it’s the clutch, they won’t do the clutch only and quoted £2k for a compressor. I’d replace the clutch myself but can’t seem to find the part.

your car sounds like a regas issue it, when was it last gassed?

Jesus that’s pricy!! I hope you manage to get it sorted for cheaper.

Yeah most likely. I overfilled my A7 with oil and now the car wobbles on startup (comes from the engine) and blue smoke from the exhaust so got it booked a into a garage for Wednesday, will get the aircon sorted then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk