A7 272bhp MPG?

razputin

Reaction score
So have had my car a month now, it's a 2015 272bhp Black Edition, totally loving it of course but just realised it's doing 23mpg if I have my calculations right. Surely that's way too low? Not doing much in way of long drives or being too heavy footed, but even still. I'm getting 400 miles for a full tank which is costing me between £70-80 each time. That sound off to anyone?

So have had my car a month now, it's a 2015 272bhp Black Edition, totally loving it of course but just realised it's doing 23mpg if I have my calculations right. Surely that's way too low? Not doing much in way of long drives or being too heavy footed, but even still. I'm getting 400 miles for a full tank which is costing me between £70-80 each time. That sound off to anyone?

I have the same car and if I drive in economy mode I can get 40mpg but if I hoof it I get 25 ish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My overall computer average is 40 mpg. I get about 550-600 miles from a tank - nearly all motorway/A roads, just normal driving. Currently 8K on the clock. Drive select set to Auto.

Thanks for the replies.

It must be my driving style. The car is that quiet and smooth you barely notice you are going fast. I'll see if I can tone it down a bit and get over 40mpg...... I'll try

Reactions: Leebroath