A6 wheels

serhat yildiz

Reaction score
Currently looking at some bbs wheels and have found one at 18×9 are these ok with my 2013 a6 se trim currrently im running on 17s with the se suspention its really comfortable and there is no tyre noise at all thats prob down to the tryes. What ik asking is would my ride comfort be impacted dramataciallt and how are bbs wheels any one have any pics of good aftermarket wheels for the a6 cheers.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I find the ride ok on 20s and sline
Wow really ive got a standard 2.0tdi with a nice few options on it im just really enjoying the car just for the comfort so indont want anything too sporty feeling this is the family car and the wife drives init mainly with the kids. So do you reckon its more down to the tyres for noise/ride or does the size of the wheel make an big impact too

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

It' probably harder than you would like but I've come from the s3 with 19s and it' softer than that. Best way is to blag a test ride in a a6 with bigger alloys on

Also running S-Line with 20's with a family. It's a better ride overall than the previous A4 with 19's - I think the length helps.
It's firm but not in your face hard - i'm a high milage driver so couldn't handle noise and a harsh ride. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Also S-Line on 20's, no ride issues here.