A6 Vorsprung Edition coming to the UK

If you could find one, is anyone mad enough to spend 67K on a 2.0TDI estate...

The guy who bought my C7.5 new spent nearly 58k on it. So I think they’ll be a fair few about.

You cannot get a PCP quote on the configuration for the vorsprung at the moment, but if you do the math on sport v black edition the final payment is only 2K more on the black, yet the black is £6,164.6 more to buy. So with them numbers I would think the deprecation on the Vorsprung will be very high and so will the payments. Also the APR is for grim reading, I would not be paying that with the current interest rate sat at 0.75%.

Sport
Upload 2019 9 25 19 2 18

Black
Upload 2019 9 25 19 3 34

The guy who bought my C7.5 new spent nearly 58k on it. So I think they’ll be a fair few about.

It's still another 9K he would have to find to jump into a Vorsprung, it's a lot of extra cash + the extra interest you have to pay on that 9K.

Specced a Vorsprung 40 TDI S tronic Avant up the other day & came out at 67k :fearscream:. I wonder what these will be fetching in 3 years time when I’ll be in the market to replace my C7.5 Avant.

Thats insane for a 200bhp 4 pot 2 litre diesel

I would rather get a 50TDi S-Line and pocket the cash, or a couple of options.

Tell me about it. I also saw that a base model Ford Fiesta is now 18k as well. The worlds gone mad lol

It really has - car prices have shot up massively over the last couple of years. Of course its all about the monthlies for lease and PCP but they too have shot up. Glad I extended my S5 lease at my current price as I cant get anything similar for anywhere near the money. I saw an A5 35TFSI S Line being advertised the other day for way more than my S5 deal. Audi seem to be the worst for the price increases too.

2k is 2k, discounted though looks a tad better, but all cars have gone up because the quality and the standard features have all increased...
Screenshot 20190928 124032 Chrome