A6 sline boot spoiler

rmctri

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone fitted one of these 3 piece spoilers to their sline model (which has the small lip spoiler on boot as standard )?
Some sites state it won't fit the s6 and some state won't fit s6 and sline.

Just wondered if anyone had already installed one please as I think they look really good.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172060699512

Thanks.

I personally think it will look a bit tacky.

This look much better:

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/REAR-SPOILER-AUDI-A6-C6-SALOON-SEDAN-2004-2011-/221809038829?hash=item33a4d955ed:g:YeEAAOxygPtStAp-&_trkparms=pageci%3A39450cf9-c04d-11e6-bb00-74dbd1800b27%7Cparentrq%3Af25be5d61580a6a9287ddf4fffed04ca%7Ciid%3A1

There was somebody here fitting one of theses and it was looking sporty, classy and gentle.

You can add on rear spoiler fitted at the top of raer glass or maybe something under the rear diffuser?

Last edited:
Hey, yeah I really like that one. I've since found out that my le mans has an S6 boot on it (I have the slight lip/spoiler already), so I'm not sure if any aftermarket spoilers will fit. I will give these guys a call and see. thanks for the link.

edit: just called them and it only fits the standard boot. I don't think any will fit the S6 boot - how I've got this boot I don't know. lol.

Reactions: KrisKrk
How did you get S6 boot lid on standard LeMans, anyway?

haha. I've no idea mate. But I've got the little lip spoiler thingy.

Attachments

• boot.png
    boot.png
    483.2 KB · Views: 369
Ok. I wouldn't touch it than. Leave it as it is but change the diffuser. RS look perhaps?

Love the tint level you have. What % is that?

Ummm, I'm not sure tbh. sorry, it was just the middle option as I didn't want to go to dark.
I've actually had the chrome window trim, boot trim and grill surround vinyl wrapped in matt black; soon to be changed to Satin Black. I really like the "black edition" so I've tried to follow it as close as possible. The diffuser does let the car down though so I'll see what I can do with that.

Thanks.

I've got the windows tinted also but slightly brighter and was aiming for that level, actually.

Dechroming is on my to-do list also. LOL

Currently working on fog lamp grilles honeycomb mesh inserts for RS look but will create thread about it soon.

haha, that was on my to do list. I'll look forward to that read.
I think I'll go with the RS diffuser and see how it looks. It seems mine can be removed with a few screws.
Cheers for the advice!

Hi, I've been trauling the web trying to find out what boot lid I have and it turns out that All '08 A6 models come standard with the s-line exterior including the rear lid "pinch" spoiler.
So I do still have the sline boot, it's just in 08 it changed to have the s6 pinch spoiler. All boot spoilers are listed as fitting ALL A6 C6 models (04-11) so I cant decide whether to take a punt and see if it will fit!?

Excellent find mate.

Let us see your choice of the diffusor.

I'm after one also.
Was thinking of the RS version but from C7 platform but don't think it'll fit.
I'll leave the oem one, I think and just get some new exhaust tips. Already got some on the eye.
Another thread on the way. Lol

Cheers, still yet to decide on a diffuser mate. Ideally I want new diffuser and new spoiler but both are proving tricky. Lol. Got one of the sellers checking the fitment for me tomorrow, hopefully it fits and I can order the style of spoiler you posted above.

Exhaust tips, I've got 4" rolled slash cut tips on mine. Removed the stock mufflers and fitted sports straight through silencers. Originally I went with straight pipe but the drone was so loud I had to get the silencers fitted. Haha

You've got the 3.0 engine so it sounds different also.
Mine is 2.0 and I doubt it will sound any different if got the syraight pipes.

Was thinking of cutting the stock mufflers in half and fitting straight pipes in them.
Seen few people here doing so as it add on to the power and performance.
I've got dpf still fitted and it's a bit clogged up so need to solve this first but I don't think I will have it removed. Too much is being talk about it nowadays.

Yeah adapting the stock mufflers is a great idea. If my stock tips weren't so rubbish I would have gone down that route. Like u say, performance gains with minimal hassle.