Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
€‹Post pics of your cars in here. :)

Detailer just finished with the car, took them 7 hours, but looking good now...

y3Q6lFD.jpg

IpFo7Po.jpg

CeYhHTW.jpg

oy3Qaq5.jpg

CEQa6qz.jpg

H0jgVp8.jpg

srIUX18.jpg

Reactions: Jcbmally and DaveW
New to the forum so here's my 'Hey!'

Here it is in the cleanest state it will ever be..
3jA8oMz.jpg

And here it is covered in the winter grim a couple of days later.
qGlqegV.jpg

Once the xmas period is over it will be getting a full seal, wax and polish!

Looks great Sam, welcome aboard! What's your colour/spec?
Cheers,
Dave

Cheers Dave.

It's a 40TDI S-Line with Daytona Grey paint and complete black interior.

Reactions: DaveW
Looks awesome

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Hi
Any of you A6 c8 owners.
Can any one can see road speedlimt on cluster.as I can't .it may be option extra.

Yes
Any idea if I can buy now or too late

A company called Kufatec sell a coding dongle for £150 that unlocks this function. There are posts in the A4 B9 forum on this.

I like to try .only if A6 c8 is definitely supported.

R these for one-time use or we can pass on to each other.may help all of us

R these for one-time use or we can pass on to each other.may help all of us

I've posted on the original thread you created on this topic, the one entitled "Road Speed limit" - this is one for pictures of our cars.

Reactions: cuke2u and DotNetDude
This Thread is a bit quiet so I thought I'd share.
Just finished by the detailer - he's made a new car look even better than new! (sorry the photo just doesn't do it justice) Almost a shame to drive it.
Hopefully the ceramic protection will help make keeping it looking good relatively easy too.
If anyone is looking for a detailer in Sussex let me know - the guy I used was excellent and I'd happily recommend.

Attachments

• A6.jpg
    A6.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 739
Hi Cuke2u,

Wasn't sure if it was against any rules to be promoting detailers on the site, but for those in Sussex (or close by) who are looking for a detailer I had a great experience with Ideal Valeting. Dave did an excellent job (new car detail & ceramic protection) and was a pleasure to deal with as well.

Have a good weekend folks

Reactions: glasgow1
Thanks for this, I don't think it is against forum rules as I published the detailer who did my car...

Mines coming in May, will post a few pics when I get it.

Low res, but here you go.
20190422 194503

Reactions: Sean Byrne, ama, Philb65 and 1 other person
Just received mine, absolutely delighted with it, big improvement over the C7. waiting for my Irish reg now. Going to give it a good detail and will post more pics then.

46765150625_a7686221c2_k.jpg

Just received mine, absolutely delighted with it, big improvement over the C7. waiting for my Irish reg now. Going to give it a good detail and will post more pics then.

46765150625_a7686221c2_k.jpg
Looks great Sean, I know what you mean about the C7. Much more refined and dynamic as well.

Reactions: Sean Byrne
Loving the daytona grey and DaveW's silver. Both look really nice! I was tempted by daytona grey as I do a lot of mileage but my previous A6 was that colour so thought I'd go for a change.

I did own a white A6 C7 for 8 days a few years ago but someone drove into me and wrote it off so ended up with daytona grey as I needed a replacement quickly! The white was strangely satisfying to polish (albeit I did that the day it got written off, turned out to be a waste of time lol)

Spend the last two days detailing the car, all the usual preparation and fin noshed with two coats of Collinite 845

33897820168_63fe61904c_h.jpg

46985672624_141995fcd9_h.jpg

46985672514_7b2945fcb8_h.jpg
Looks fantastic Sean. It looks huge on pic 2. Still quite a rare sight on the roads, so great to see pics on here. Thanks for sharing :icon thumright:

Thanks Dave, yes very rare over here at the moment also. haven't seen another white one yet, not even in the dealers.
Getting a lot of admirers at present, the Car that is!! the only thing i really miss is the headrests that were in the C7.

Thanks Dave, yes very rare over here at the moment also. haven't seen another white one yet, not even in the dealers.
Getting a lot of admirers at present, the Car that is!! the only thing i really miss is the headrests that were in the C7.
Me too, it was great being able to pull them forward and actually rest your head on them - the headrests, not the admirers!

Just arrived

Attachments

• IMG_2313.jpg
    IMG_2313.jpg
    1,011.1 KB · Views: 617
  • IMG_2312.jpg
    IMG_2312.jpg
    1,016.2 KB · Views: 1,055
Reactions: NevMan
Another white one, looks great. You happy with it?

Reactions: Sean Byrne
Another white one, looks great. You happy with it?
I picked the white for two reason, one it makes the chrome look better as I don’t like the contrast with other colours, and two the wife chose white lol.

Yeah I love it, just need it to go dark to go test the HD Matrix lights

Reactions: DaveW and NevMan
I think they look great in white, the front really stands out with the white. Well wear Jenkobenko looks great in the avant model also, the Matrix Lights are brilliant so the HD ones should be fantastic. Thanks for sharing

I think they look great in white, the front really stands out with the white. Well wear Jenkobenko looks great in the avant model also, the Matrix Lights are brilliant so the HD ones should be fantastic. Thanks for sharing
Just been out to see what these HD Matrix are all about, i was blown away. May swell have been daylight, and the way they blank out other cars was class. Really quick and nobody flashed.

Reactions: cuke2u and DaveW