1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A6/S6/Allroad (C8 Chassis) Picture Thread

Sandra Oct 12, 2018

1. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

€‹Post pics of your cars in here. :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. DotNetDude

DotNetDude Active Member TDi Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

Detailer just finished with the car, took them 7 hours, but looking good now...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jcbmally and DaveW like this.
  4. DaveW

DaveW Well-Known Member Team Floret Silver Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

20181212_163959.jpg

5. DaveW

DaveW Well-Known Member Team Floret Silver Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

20181212_163951.jpg

6. Sam77

Sam77 Member

New to the forum so here's my 'Hey!'

Here it is in the cleanest state it will ever be..
    [​IMG]
    And here it is covered in the winter grim a couple of days later.
    [​IMG]
    Once the xmas period is over it will be getting a full seal, wax and polish!

7. DaveW

Looks great Sam, welcome aboard! What's your colour/spec?
    Cheers,
    Dave

8. Sam77

Sam77 Member

Cheers Dave.

It's a 40TDI S-Line with Daytona Grey paint and complete black interior.

DaveW likes this.
  9. DaveW

That colour hides the dirt well :tongueout:

10. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group saloon Audi A4 S-line owners group

Fabulous cars....:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

DaveW likes this.
  11. glasgow1

glasgow1 Member

Looks awesome

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

12. Avatar

13. glasgow1

glasgow1 Member

Hi
    Any of you A6 c8 owners.
    Can any one can see road speedlimt on cluster.as I can't .it may be option extra.

14. cuke2u

Tour pack?
    Screenshot_20190109-212323.png

15. glasgow1

glasgow1 Member

Yes
    Any idea if I can buy now or too late

16. DaveW

A company called Kufatec sell a coding dongle for £150 that unlocks this function. There are posts in the A4 B9 forum on this.

17. glasgow1

glasgow1 Member

I like to try .only if A6 c8 is definitely supported.

18. DaveW

It is, I emailed the company a few days ago and they confirmed it's fine.

19. glasgow1

glasgow1 Member

R these for one-time use or we can pass on to each other.may help all of us

20. DaveW

I've posted on the original thread you created on this topic, the one entitled "Road Speed limit" - this is one for pictures of our cars.

cuke2u and DotNetDude like this.
  21. ama

ama Member Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

This Thread is a bit quiet so I thought I'd share.
    Just finished by the detailer - he's made a new car look even better than new! (sorry the photo just doesn't do it justice) Almost a shame to drive it.
    Hopefully the ceramic protection will help make keeping it looking good relatively easy too.
    If anyone is looking for a detailer in Sussex let me know - the guy I used was excellent and I'd happily recommend.

Attached Files:

• A6.jpg
      A6.jpg
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    DaveW likes this.
  22. cuke2u

Looking good, but why just you don't share the name of the detailer anyway?

23. ama

ama Member Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

Hi Cuke2u,

Wasn't sure if it was against any rules to be promoting detailers on the site, but for those in Sussex (or close by) who are looking for a detailer I had a great experience with Ideal Valeting. Dave did an excellent job (new car detail & ceramic protection) and was a pleasure to deal with as well.

Have a good weekend folks

glasgow1 likes this.
  24. cuke2u

Thanks for this, I don't think it is against forum rules as I published the detailer who did my car...

25. Sean Byrne

Sean Byrne Member

This Thread is too quiet, last picture post was 14th Match. Come on show of your new A6s
    will post mine shortly when i get it

DaveW likes this.
  26. Philb65

Philb65 Member

Mines coming in May, will post a few pics when I get it.

27. Jenkobenko

Jenkobenko Active Member

When mine arrived I will post some

28. ascr

ascr Member

Low res, but here you go. 20190422_194503.jpg

29. DaveW

Great to see a bit of activity in here, nice @ascr
    Cant wait to see the new arrivals.

30. Sean Byrne

Sean Byrne Member

Just received mine, absolutely delighted with it, big improvement over the C7. waiting for my Irish reg now. Going to give it a good detail and will post more pics then.

[​IMG]

DaveW likes this.
  31. DaveW

Looks great Sean, I know what you mean about the C7. Much more refined and dynamic as well.

Sean Byrne likes this.
  32. dave_ph

dave_ph Active Member VCDS Map User

Loving the daytona grey and DaveW's silver. Both look really nice! I was tempted by daytona grey as I do a lot of mileage but my previous A6 was that colour so thought I'd go for a change.

I did own a white A6 C7 for 8 days a few years ago but someone drove into me and wrote it off so ended up with daytona grey as I needed a replacement quickly! The white was strangely satisfying to polish (albeit I did that the day it got written off, turned out to be a waste of time lol)

DaveW likes this.
  33. Avatar

34. Sean Byrne

Sean Byrne Member

Spend the last two days detailing the car, all the usual preparation and fin noshed with two coats of Collinite 845

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SPIKE_S3, ascr and DaveW like this.
  35. DaveW

Looks fantastic Sean. It looks huge on pic 2. Still quite a rare sight on the roads, so great to see pics on here. Thanks for sharing :icon thumright:

36. Sean Byrne

Sean Byrne Member

Thanks Dave, yes very rare over here at the moment also. haven't seen another white one yet, not even in the dealers.
    Getting a lot of admirers at present, the Car that is!! the only thing i really miss is the headrests that were in the C7.

37. DaveW

Me too, it was great being able to pull them forward and actually rest your head on them - the headrests, not the admirers!

38. Jenkobenko

Jenkobenko Active Member

Just arrived

Attached Files:

X3man likes this.
  39. DaveW

Another white one, looks great. You happy with it?

Sean Byrne likes this.
  40. Jenkobenko

Jenkobenko Active Member

I picked the white for two reason, one it makes the chrome look better as I don’t like the contrast with other colours, and two the wife chose white lol.

Yeah I love it, just need it to go dark to go test the HD Matrix lights

DaveW and X3man like this.
  41. X3man

X3man Well known member Gold Supporter X3 M40i Carbon Black

Very tidy mate

42. Sean Byrne

Sean Byrne Member

I think they look great in white, the front really stands out with the white. Well wear Jenkobenko looks great in the avant model also, the Matrix Lights are brilliant so the HD ones should be fantastic. Thanks for sharing

43. Jenkobenko

Jenkobenko Active Member

Just been out to see what these HD Matrix are all about, i was blown away. May swell have been daylight, and the way they blank out other cars was class. Really quick and nobody flashed.

cuke2u and DaveW like this.