A6 MMI Nagivation, Bluetooth and DAB

Lizdell

Reaction score
Hi All,

Please can anyone recommend.

I would like to have installed bluetooth, sat nav and possibly dab into my car, its a 2006 Audi A6.

The car does have an MMI interface with 6 CD changer in the glove box and all control on the steering wheels.

I'm in the South of Ireland but can drive over to the North of ireland for the right deal, to get this fixed.

Thanks in advance.

What MMI do you have?

This which is MMI basic
6864d1325957782-mmi-basic-plus-update-cd-4.jpg

Or this MMI High
IMG_3831_zpsed65e1f9.jpg

If you have MMI basic then you need a new screen, MMI control head, new AMP if you don't have Bose and the wiring harness adapters and then all the other hardware. If you add up the cost of fitting this then it's a fair amount of cash you would be looking at way over £1500. If you have MMI high then the cost is reduced to around £1000. There are plenty of installers in the UK but don't know of any in Ireland.

If you looking to have this retrofitted we have site sponsors who do this work most of them spply, fit and travel. :) x

Reactions: Lizdell
Hi, Thanks a lot for the reply. From the look of the images above, I do have MMI High. Please I would to have this retrofitted. Most of the site sponsor are all based in the UK. Can anyone recommend somebody in Northern Ireland?

Thanks in advance