A6 Le Mans headlamp fault

robertholyoak

Reaction score
Hi folks I am new to this site and having just bought ab A6 avant Le mans edition there is a headlight fault which I believe may be a levelling sensor. The fault is when I insert the key in the ignition the main beamlights come on, when I then start the engine and turn on the lights to dip the main beam goes out. The stood on forecourt for aprox 3 months before I bought it an I think the battery may have gone flat. Anybody got any thoughts where I should look?

Hi folks I am new to this site and having just bought ab A6 avant Le mans edition there is a headlight fault which I believe may be a levelling sensor. The fault is when I insert the key in the ignition the main beamlights come on, when I then start the engine and turn on the lights to dip the main beam goes out. The stood on forecourt for aprox 3 months before I bought it an I think the battery may have gone flat. Anybody got any thoughts where I should look?
I think the Le mans is the previous generation so you'd need to post this in the Audi A6 (C6 Chassis) forum.