A6 dual exhaust

jhallas

Reaction score
I've got an '01 A6 2.7T 6sp which is super - but would like to have the straight pipes on the dual exhausts - mine are the subtle curved duals hidden by a grey plastic fascia. I haven't asked my dealership but can I change to the straight pipes without body modification?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

i have the same situation, problem with mine is i have very low sensors on my rear bumper and i'd have to cut thru them, try looking for an rs6 bumper aftermarket for your car, i'm looking no luck yet, will let you know if i find one

RS6 bumper won't fit unless you have the V8 models as the car is wider.

Do you mean dual as in twin or dual as in split ie one either side of the bumper?

ne pics?

The 'Exposed' straight our exhausts where part of the 2001 model year change together with other subtle body work changes.

So even a 1.9TDi has exposed exhausts (although they are turned down slightly for particle reasons). I reckon therefore that it should be possible to get all the parts you need from Audi or though the usual alternative suppliers. But you will need to modify the valence or replace it.

I've got a Mar 2001 2.5 TDi Quattro Avant Sport which like yours has the exhausts hidden beneath the rear valance. Remember the 2001 revisions didn't come in until late Mar 01 and coincided with the 51 plate

ABT did various options for Exhausts to come though and even supplied the cut outs and exhaust ends see link.

ABT A6 Exhaust

Sweet!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Anyone know of an aftermarket shop in the USA that provides similar exhaust modifications for the 2001 A6 2.7T?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif

oh awesome! who deals in the uk for abt?

and my park sensors are added right on the bottom of my bumper.. i wonder would this work for me.