1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A6 C8 Avant Dog Guard

DaveW Jan 27, 2019

1. DaveW

DaveW Well-Known Member Team Floret Silver Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

Has anyone managed to find a manufacturer who supplies the above?
    I know there's the mesh luggage guard that pulls up and attaches to the headlining, just behind the rear seats; but I'm sure my dog would just shred it.
    Thanks,
    Dave

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. DotNetDude

DotNetDude Active Member TDi Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

Do you mean third party products that are a drop in replacement, or something that fits another way? Have you tried it to see if it will maybe do the job?

4. DaveW

DaveW Well-Known Member Team Floret Silver Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

A 3rd party drop-in, you can get them for the A4 B9, I even think Audi make them for that model - but nearly 3 times the price. But no one seems to be doing a A6 C8 yet.

5. DaveW

After seeing @Philb65 post about the boot liner, I thought I'd give this a shameless bump