A6 c6 2005/2006 transform to facelift 2009a6 c6

Nikametreveli4

Reaction score
Hello somebody knows if i will just change bumper trunck and tail ligthts i will transfrom my a6 2006 to facelift2010?

Hello somebody knows if i will just change bumper trunck and tail ligthts i will transfrom my a6 2006 to facelift2010?

I'm doing exactly that in next cpl of weeks
Bumper, bootlid , led lights plus coding and wiring/ new connectors

Reactions: Nikametreveli4
I'm doing exactly that in next cpl of weeks
Bumper, bootlid , led lights plus coding and wiring/ new connectors

Thanks for answer.
So my problem is this. I have 2011 audi s6 but had acident from behind all i want to do is cut back part of car from around midle of back side door and put audi a6 2006 and stick it after all i have to put 2011 model botild bumper and tail lights. Wil it work if u Know?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 5,398
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 3,516
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 889
confused.com
you have a 2006,2010 or 2011?
either way 2006 has a different trunk lid bumper and lights, you can fit 2010 rear end on it but will need coding and rear connectors re wired.
your first post says you have a 2006, other post says you have a 2011 s6?

The body shells are different between S6 & A6, so you will need an S6 shell to cut & shut....

Last edited:
What is diferent? Audi centre said panels ar the same shape, size and everything. A6 2006 and 2009 a6 body shels are the same?

There was also changes in the 2011 chassis, and it has different part number. You may find things don't line up when you try and weld it together. There are also differences between front wheel drive & quattro chassis so subframe mounting points may be different. your best trying to find a smashed up FL S6

Last edited:
What is diferent? Audi centre said panels ar the same shape, size and everything. A6 2006 and 2009 a6 body shels are the same?

Front wings, doors etc may be the same but it's underneath the main chassis of the car you may find problems, quattro models had a bigger fuel tank so there could be changes to handle that, subframe mounting points FWD v 4WD suspension mounting etc etc.. If you are getting the 2006 chassis for nothing then it could be worth the punt, but if you spending good money I would check it over first, also you may have better chance of it fitting if the 2006 car is quattro.

All quatro sisteem will be moved from s6 and evety part fuel tank exhaust sistem. Check this files all sizes ar same hope that underneath ar same to.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 781
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 850
dimensions of the car are irrelevant, it's the chassis layout that is going to cause you problems.

Tomorrow i will take the a6 2006 to missure every single part and check underneath.