a6 c5 original wire colours diagram

Majic

Reaction score
Hi.
A6 C5 Allroad 2003- Concert 2 from factory.
When i bought the car it didnt had a stereo in. I have bought concert 2 to go classic heh.
When i started fitting it i noticed someone made a complete mess with wires. Iso connectors broken and wires not in right places.

Ive searched the net and cant find what i`m looking for.
I want to restore wiring to original condition but for that i need diagram and explanation of all colours of wiring.

can anyone help?

Thanks

Breakers ?
Hi.
A6 C5 Allroad 2003- Concert 2 from factory.
When i bought the car it didnt had a stereo in. I have bought concert 2 to go classic heh.
When i started fitting it i noticed someone made a complete mess with wires. Iso connectors broken and wires not in right places.

Ive searched the net and cant find what i`m looking for.
I want to restore wiring to original condition but for that i need diagram and explanation of all colours of wiring.

can anyone help?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Breakers ?

Yeah well didnt thought about that. Thanks

Also i have pluged ground and 12v to the new unit and its not coming on. Checked all the fuses also wires with multimeter and everything looks good. Ive tried two different headunits and they wont come on in my car.

Yeah well didnt thought about that. Thanks

Also i have pluged ground and 12v to the new unit and its not coming on. Checked all the fuses also wires with multimeter and everything looks good. Ive tried two different headunits and they wont come on in my car.
Is that with the connector connected to the unit. Try removing the connector and find the live pin in the connector that comes from the unit. Could be faulty connector process of elimination