1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A6 Avant Black Edition Gloss Black Wheels

Marty Boy Mar 27, 2018

1. Marty Boy

Marty Boy New Member

Hi there,
    I'm trying to search images of a 2017/18 A6 Avant black edition in Mythos Black with black gloss alloys and also same in Daytona Grey? Can't find anything on google, been searching for ages. Many thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Buxton2901

Buxton2901 Well-Known Member

Autotrader!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. 5102 IA

5102 IA Member

I've not seen any Black Editions with gloss black wheels, the 20" always seem to be Titanium or Silver.... gloss black only seams to be an option on the RS6 21"s.
    I'm looking to have my 20"s painted gloss black and diamond cut, so I'll post some pictures up on my Daytona grey Black Edition when done.
    Just hope they don't look too small after usually seeing gloss black 21"s
    Ian

Buxton2901 likes this.
  5. Marty Boy

Marty Boy New Member

Hi there. Have you had your done yet? So desperate to see a Daytona grey with black gloss wheels.

6. 5102 IA

5102 IA Member

Hi,
    Sorry for the delay.
    Needed to do discs and pads too, so just been waiting for them to arrive and do the wheel swap at the same time.
    These are the A7 wheels so 9.0J x 20 and ET37 so sit out a furthe 12mm with no spacers needed. Pleased with the look, although 21 would have been nice if I could have found some in a 9J with a sensible off set. Think I need a small drop now though.
    Next job is gloss black mirror caps.
    Let me know what you think.
    Ian

Attached Files:

Bulldog and Buxton2901 like this.