A6 allroad aircon option?

christoph

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting an allroad for my partner as were not very keen on the current family car. Ive been looking at getting a fairly well spec'd car. When looking at photos of the interiors I can see when looking for heated seats some seem to have heated seats and aircon some only aircon and some only heated seats. I cant believe that a car still has air con as an option so am I not seeing the button as they seem to move it around maybe?? I'm basically looking for the heated seats as she currently has them and loves them so won't want a car without now. But I dont want a car without aircon either.

Thanks

Thanks this is what I thought. Its just looking at the pictures some car I can see the button where I'd expect it and others it doesn't appear to be there. Thanks though will keep looking for the new motor

What you could be getting confused about is the different climate control panels as there were two version (both supporting optional seat heating).

This the basic 2 zone climate control

This is the 4 zone climate control option so you have controls at the rear of the center console for rear passengers

This is the rear control panel (Heated rear sear was also an option)