A6 18” winter wheels and tires

DonkeyIce

Reaction score
Before I post in the for sale section, anyone on this forums interested in a set of genuine Audi A6 18” winter wheels and tyres Dunlop 3D AO with storage bags. These were used on my BiTdi, I stupidly thought 18” will fit the New one!Lol

I’ll get some pictures and measure the tread depth when I can get them out of the shed later this week (suspect ~5/6mm)
Wheels are genuinely mint with no curbing and stored in the bags with cardboard over the spokes during the summer so free from scratches.

I won’t post these but pick up Solihull West Midlands area
£600

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
interested, please post pictures, i'm local to you

Reactions: DonkeyIce
Same here. If Andy doesn’t take them, I’d be interested. Even managed to persuade the Wife it’s a good idea. She didn’t like the idea that they could be her Christmas present though

Reactions: DonkeyIce and Bulldog
Hi Guys sorry for the delayed response.

Got the wheels out and have them a dust down.
All have between 5 and 6mm of tread left.
One wheel does have a slight chip on the spoke (my fault for not checking when I put them away last winter, it’s minor and on the photo) I suspect it’s from a clumsy tire fitter after I had a small puncture about 4000miles a go on them up in Scotland, it’s a good repair and no subsequent issues.
The rest are mint.

eb78baaa4554b3f0df6847ce433aa93d.jpg
30d58faec28cc47bcf034173844df32b.jpg
27b5cb6181db8414126bd7f16ff6eef9.jpg
5fdb0b9b4b4bec382f2f0a1de8dda1ed.jpg
12a62948d53b786968cb36f1da40ee0c.jpg
b441aaad8b1ff3cf9b2fd1bc750bab45.jpg

Hi donkey

I’ll take them

where are you? I’ll pick them up next Saturday

let me know what you need from me
Thanks

John

They look good to me, Donkey. I’d still be happy to take them if they’re still available. I’m in Leicester on Tuesday & Birmingham Wednesday if so & could pick them up then.

Keep us posted on what you decide mate.

Cheers for offering these to us forum members first, DonkeyIce. I’ll bow out of contention for them as you gave me the bug to get some & I've sourced a set elsewhere.

Thanks again

Reactions: DonkeyIce