A5 seats into an A3 ?!?

So did anyone get the heated seats working? I'm looking at a pair of A5 front seats for my '12 A3 8P ($500 for the pair), but I really need the heated seats to work (I gets pretty cold here in the winter!)

So did anyone get the heated seats working? I'm looking at a pair of A5 front seats for my '12 A3 8P ($500 for the pair), but I really need the heated seats to work (I gets pretty cold here in the winter!)

Yes.. ask Ash187 for more information.

Hi guys, I'm going to bump this.
Going to pick up some S5 front seats this week and very nervous about getting the electricals hooked up.

Does anyone have a good walk through of the install, or hopefully there is a wiring adapter available now?
I have electric drivers seat and manual passenger seat.

They might be heated too, any way to check for sure?
Has this been done in the US yet?

Thanks!

Reactions: Ash187
Just sent you a email Jason. Updated his thread with a pic of the seats once they are in!

FYI... A green plug under the seats will tell you if they have the heated pads inside the seats.

Reactions: Presns3 and MartayMcFly
First post on this forum. Ash187, I send you a PM. I am looking to replace my US Golf R seats with Audi B8 S4 Recaros and looking for some help. Thanks..

Sorry to drag up an old post but I was just wondering if the rear seats out of an a5 coupe will still need shortening to fit a 8p4 sportback? Or is it just the 3 door they don't fit? I have a 2010 black edition sportback and my half leathers are looking tired and I have found a bargain set of a5 seats I'd much prefer thanks in advance