A5 'S' Line

gjcknocker

Reaction score
a5sline19wheels.jpg

Found this on another site, it's an A5 with S Line upgrade and 19in wheels which apparently is not available (yet) in the UK

I'm starting to like the A5/S5 more and more - insurance isn't too bad on the S5 either - may consider one as my next car tbh (Over an S3)

Guess you'd expect a comment like this from a bloke who owns an S5 but bit hacked off that they're putting the body kit on an A5 to make it look like the S5... Those wheels are after market options and looking at how they extend out to the edge of the arches, they must be wider ?? Love to know what they are, they look amazing...

If anybody knows the make and sizes, let me know. Thanks..

gjcknocker said:
Blade......The wheels are 19'' 20 spoke and are an option at 1400pds

Option from Audi ???? Don't remember seeing them listed. Mine are 19" 8.5j but they don't extend to the outer edge of the arch like those ?? Do Audi offer a 9 or 9.5 19" wheel for the S5 then ??

Blade said:
Option from Audi ???? Don't remember seeing them listed. Mine are 19" 8.5j but they don't extend to the outer edge of the arch like those ?? Do Audi offer a 9 or 9.5 19" wheel for the S5 then ??
Not to my knowledge.:detective2:

Audi offer 9J x 19 with 255/35 tyres......at least that's what the S5 brochure says

there are pics on german audi website of an S-line those wheels arent standard or audi for that matter

Blade said:
Guess you'd expect a comment like this from a bloke who owns an S5 but bit hacked off that they're putting the body kit on an A5 to make it look like the S5... Those wheels are after market options and looking at how they extend out to the edge of the arches, they must be wider ?? Love to know what they are, they look amazing...

If anybody knows the make and sizes, let me know. Thanks..

Not 100% but the wheels look like Dotz Mugello. There are listed in both 8.5J and 9.5J in 19's.

Would put a link up but cant yet as i'm new. If you do a google search for dots felgen mugello you will see them

Just found a Bodykit for the S5 that also suits the S Line!!! Looks like the S Line will look the same from the outside.

Just want to clear this up.... Are Audi actually going to make an S-Line A5 or not??
I keep considering an A5 but i'm not having a sport if the S-Line is released any time soon...

They already do, Audi UK in their infinite wisdom are just not making it available over here (yet)

They already do, Audi UK in their infinite wisdom are just not making it available over here (yet)

Yes sorry my mistake!... I keep seeing pictures floating around of the S-Line pack. Does anyone have any clue when S-Line cars will appear in the UK?? Obviously i'm not going to be placing an order on a sport model if the S-Line is only a couple of months away...

i dont think the sline will be anytime soon, probably a convertable version before that! if it does, just swap your car back in - if you have a sport by then

get the A5 sport over ANY bmw 3 series - i did, trust me, you wont regret it

Well from what i understand we may never get the S-Line in the UK due to the price of petrol...
We favour sporty diesels more and more. So the fact is, an S-Line 3.0 TDI will look the same as the S5, be twice as economical, cost less and be nearly as fast with potential to be chipped.... That would kill sales of the S5. Sales of the S4 and S6 have already died in the UK because of this and i think Audi are being very wary of introducing an S-Line pack for the A5 for UK buyers.
All i want is for Audi to be up front and honest and just say whether or not the S-Line is coming. If not, great i'll get my misano red A5 sport!

Audi A5 Sline (with Misano as one of the exclusive colours) is now ready to order in the UK.
On the configurator too.