A5 Pre-Facelift vs Facelift - Cant decide

A5 Pre-Facelift vs Facelift - Cant decide

• Facelift 2013

• Pre-Facelift 2008

Results are only viewable after voting.

AudiTom

Reaction score
on the internet and other fourms.
theres alot of dispute over what looks better!
so maby audisport and its comunity can shead some light
eabe87f415098e5c65b72b0891c2e57a.png

RFC MATT RS bumper
59d21ca4248c4a1c180af6f31367f2a3.png

@jesasd Old A5 Rs bumper
5ac0f65f37ae2e5d73c0bac0923f3541.png

Not keen on the bottom one it look like Darth Vader's helmet!

Are you asking for the top picture (i.e. standard), or with the RS5 conversion front end?

The facelift would get more votes for the RS5 conversion picture because it doesn't have that ridiculous front splitter, or those naff headlight tints!

I've owned both an A5 pre-FL and now a S5 FL...I like both of them. Both are different, but not necessarily better or worse.

Are you asking for the top picture (i.e. standard), or with the RS5 conversion front end?

The facelift would get more votes for the RS5 conversion picture because it doesn't have that ridiculous front splitter, or those naff headlight tints!

I've owned both an A5 pre-FL and now a S5 FL...I like both of them. Both are different, but not necessarily better or worse.
I found a guy who can convert my a5 to the new rs look so i was seeing if people prefer the old or the new because i have jad mixed opinions. But on reddit facelift got 43 votes fo the prefacelifts 4

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I found a guy who can convert my a5 to the new rs look so i was seeing if people prefer the old or the new because i have jad mixed opinions. But on reddit facelift got 43 votes fo the prefacelifts 4

OEM conversion, or just an aftermarket kit, like the one from Xenonz?

Basicaly the xenon uk 2012+ rs bumper and the bonnet from a a5 2013

Ah right. Personally don't like the front RS conversion as it looks odd without all the other wider parts, such as the wheel arches, side skirts and rear diffuser with oval exhaust. I do like changing just the grill for the honeycomb design though.

You would need the new headlights and adaptors and coding to complete the facelift conversion though right?

Its fairly easy if you already have the pre-FL xenons I think, but the headlights are costly...

I say go for it if you like it :)

Ah right. Personally don't like the front RS conversion as it looks odd without all the other wider parts, such as the wheel arches, side skirts and rear diffuser with oval exhaust. I do like changing just the grill for the honeycomb design though.

You would need the new headlights and adaptors and coding to complete the facelift conversion though right?

Its fairly easy if you already have the pre-FL xenons I think, but the headlights are costly...

I say go for it if you like it :)
Haha i might do the wings to blend it in more but my mates got a rs 2013 on a pre facelift and it looks sharp ill get pics