1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Mark lythgoe

Mark lythgoe New Member

Will the A5 convertible interior mainly the seats fit into a B6 A4 convertible only asking as a friend has recently crashed his car an they look alot nicer than the A4's
    Thanks in advance
    Mark

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. DieselJake

DieselJake Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Any electrics and the rear bench will need adaption, I know a bloke on here got S5 fronts with electrics to work so pretty sure they line up alright but must of been a pain to sort the electrics.

B7 or Seat Exeo would work fine too if that's any good for him but I think they're pretty similar to B6 unless he has serious cash and can go for RS4.

4. Mark lythgoe

Mark lythgoe New Member

The seats are for me hes crashed his A5 convertible so will have all the wiring the RS4 seats are a bit too much over a grand just for the fronts but will look into the B7 seats

5. Nollywood

Nollywood B7 420-R Avant Team Votex Team V8 Audi RS6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro Manual

B8 front seats are a direct bolt-in fit to a B6/6. Wiring for airbags, heated pads and adjustment is similar, wires need to be shuffled around.