A5 drivers door interior Trim

robofire

Reaction score
79D6DFE0 610B 4592 B6AD BC9B91364368
4B7B80E8 AD99 4DDB 8D61 0229B6908A54
Hi all.
Looking for a lead on where best to pick up a replacement drivers front right hand side plastic interior trim section for a A5 black edition
see pic. Also what part number possibly also maybe. .

Thanks in advance.

Hi @robofire, I may have one for a coupe, you can have it for free, if I can find it, and want to pay the postage?

JG

Reactions: robofire and CHEZ
Hi JG. That would be amazing if you did course I’d cover the postage. FYI it’s. 2015 but think obs it’s pre face lift so doubt it makes a diff.

. just a matter then of getting it out in. Think I’ve found a place. I’m in east London’/ Essex if anyone knows of a good place with a good rep?

Reactions: RS5 JON
Hi JG. That would be amazing if you did course I’d cover the postage. FYI it’s. 2015 but think obs it’s pre face lift so doubt it makes a diff.

. just a matter then of getting it out in. Think I’ve found a place. I’m in east London’/ Essex if anyone knows of a good place with a good rep?

I've got a couple of doors from a 2015 coupe, I'll have a look tomorrow for the trim piece for you, they're not that hard to take off if I remember right, google is your friend :icon thumright:

JG

Your a star. Think it’s just that section I require by the looks of it ? . Pm me ?

Sorry, I sold the leather arm rests and the piece of trim your looking for went with them. :sadlike:

Try eBay or A5-OC.

JG

Audi A4 A5 B8 S5 Drivers Side Interior Door Handle Trim 8K2867586

This may be of help - eBay 174003570569

You'll need to double check this will fit your car.

JG

hey JG,
just seen your message. great spot , I've messaged the seller for detail and details of my car .
thanks , :)