A5 Created in MS Paint

Just imagine how good the person is with a professional tool, highly impressive & would employ them anyday as web designer

These are epic skills. I thought Paint was a waste of HDD space but if you have the skills you don't need Photoshop.

My only gripe is.. "if you are going to have a 7 min video. put a 7 min song on. Not a 3 minute one and silence. It was an uncomfortable silence."

Lynard Skynard - Freebird or Metallica - One

They would have done :rockwoot:

dont be fooled, with proper drawing tablet thing you could just trace a picture with the mouse thing that have a little targeting sight thing on them i've seen architects do the same things with pictures of stuff on c.a.d

Tracing is one thing, being able to reproduce that quality of picture in paint is something completely different. Its the equivalent of reproducing the Mona Lisa with a pack of crayons. You COULD trace it but it will still look like a 5 year old coloured it in.

I'm guessing that even with a tablet and pen it has taken ages to do.

dont be fooled, with proper drawing tablet thing you could just trace a picture with the mouse thing that have a little targeting sight thing on them i've seen architects do the same things with pictures of stuff on c.a.d

Hmmm, not quite sure how he would trace something with the line tool in paint. I think architects use a blueprint of some sort in CAD and it is much easier to trace in a 3D modelling program than MS Paint. Similar to reproducing a car in 3D Studio Max, most people use blueprints to create it.

But it's the colours I find most impressive and it requires a lot of time and attention to detail!

I find this sort of stuff incredible. I can't draw whatsoever so that would take me about 2 years to make on paint. And then I'd notice that the whole car is banana shaped!

My girlfriend paints and it's amazing to see what she can do. She is beyond useless at putting furniture together though lol

Or reproducing the Mona Lisa with MS Paint..

Lol, seems there is no limit to what you can accomplish in paint.

I can see design studios throwing their Mac and copies of Photoshop out the window now.

could just about draw a square on Paint, truly amazing!