A5 convertible 19" Rotors with 20mm spacers, will it work?

1Shocker2

Reaction score
I am going to fitting a new set of 8.5 x 19" TTRS Audi Rotor alloys (offset ET32) on my 2015 Audi A5 cabriolet. I would like the wheels to fit right to the edge. Would 20mm hub-centric spacers be okay without rubbing the arches? Thanks for any advice.....

Yep should work.
Will not be flush , flush.
But pretty close and defo won't rub or poke out.
Probably get away with 25mm on the rear actually.
Are they genuine wheels or reps?

Last edited:
second no rub issues atleast on the coupe.
My winter setup is 20mm hubcentrics with the 19x9 et33 S5 rotors. way the quattro makes the front wheels sit out further than the rear, i wouldn't mind maybe 25mm on the back too!

They sit really flush/very slightly pokey, but if yours are .5 thinner I say 25mm spacers to achieve the same as @CHEZ mentioned

48363388377_08a462e9ce_c.jpg

Reactions: CHEZ
oh mine is lowered on H&R sport springs! if you are standard height you might actually want to stick with 20mm as will sit further out.

Great, thanks for the advice guys. As advised, gonna play safe and go for 20mm all round. They are replica rotors, in gloss black. My convertible is black as well, should look good. Will order them tonight. Thanks again, very much appreciated.

Great, thanks for the advice guys. As advised, gonna play safe and go for 20mm all round. They are replica rotors, in gloss black. My convertible is black as well, should look good. Will order them tonight. Thanks again, very much appreciated.

Make sure you get the right wheel bolts.
Audi bolts are radius seat, most aftermarket are tapered seat.
You should be fine if you use decent bolt on spacers as most Audi rep wheels use the radius seat pattern.
Meaning , you get to reuse your existing wheel bolts.
If, you choose to use standard wheel spacers and get longer bolts, ensure they have the correct seat for the new wheels

I went 20” Genuine RS5 Rotor alloys. They fit flush flush!

Last edited:
Reactions: CHEZ