A5 Black Edition Plus

Got these off the dealers facebook page its not mine but still looks good. Ive went for the coupe with the rotor wheels. Loving the sepang blue

That's an A4 saloon isn't it? Don't believe those wheels are available on the A5. They look better in the pic than on the configurator, I like them, shame they're only on the A4 BE+ but then helps keep our glossies more exclusive as they're not available on the A4 :thumbs up:

That's an A4 saloon isn't it? Don't believe those wheels are available on the A5. They look better in the pic than on the configurator, I like them, shame they're only on the A4 BE+ but then helps keep our glossies more exclusive as they're not available on the A4 :thumbs up:

I thought it was the A5 sportback is it not? i'm not keen on the black wheels look good on white or daytona grey but think theyre awful on sepang blue.

Coxy4691 hi....

Post some pictures when it arrives be nice to see it in white!
How comes it's only taken two weeks to deliver was it standard and built already?

Yeh that's def an A4 BE+:keule:

Coxy4691 hi....

Post some pictures when it arrives be nice to see it in white!
How comes it's only taken two weeks to deliver was it standard and built already?
Yep will do car already being built in week 6 arrived in uk on the 16 th and delivered to dealer today standard A5 Black Edition Plus sat nav heated seats and all the other goodies only extras are the folding mirrors and interior light pack
Coxy4691 hi....

Yep will do car already being built in week 6 arrived in uk on the 16 th and delivered to dealer today standard A5 Black Edition Plus sat nav heated seats and all the other goodies only extras are the folding mirrors and interior light pack

Look forward to seeing the pictures roll on1st March.:yahoo:

15 days....and counting :jump:

Just added Audi's active sports exhaust to it, dual exit exhaust system same as the 3.0tdi but with black tips....should look good...hope it's not going to be too much black going on though!

I didn't know that was an option!? Is Audi fitting that at factory, or is the dealership doing it? May I ask how much it will cost if you don't mind me asking?

Just got delivered! Cant drive it until midnight

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    851.9 KB · Views: 1,570
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    712.5 KB · Views: 944
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 949
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 944
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 935
Reactions: AU11 ALS, RS5 JON and vervdc
Very Nice Rob, rotors look great aswell.

Happy driving tonight....:racer:

Wish mine had turned up today.:sob:

Lovely colour that Sepang.

I've just ordered my A5 Sportback black ed plus today (Although in black)

Just wanted to get this in print (So it counts and it's really real) :D

I'm still a rotor fan. I did think they would be satin black, didn't realise they were still the titanium finish on the BE+

I'm still a rotor fan. I did think they would be satin black"

Me too, like the tt! Would have been nice touch. I pick up my black edition plus in ibis white with rotors next Saturday, will post some pics. Please someone add pics if a white one today!!

Sorry picked up my daughters S3 last night (it should have been me) at the Audi 15 plate launch great night, anyway someone drive away in a ibis white BE+ coupe with rotors and I forgot to take a picture Der....:keule: To excited about the S3................

Looked nice though:thumbs up:

Last edited:
I can imagine! I've ordered my wife's new A3 with the S-Line suspension as the "sport" is just way too high. I'd hate to know what the SE suspension looks like!

I ordered my A5 BE with s-line but dealer screwed up order so it came with standard sport suspension and I couldn't be bothered to wait for a new build... (They'd missed another couple of options too...)

I ordered my A5 BE with s-line but dealer screwed up order so it came with standard sport suspension and I couldn't be bothered to wait for a new build... (They'd missed another couple of options too...)

Thats really annoying, I'm really hoping this doesn't happen with my wife's order. I had to ask them a couple times to add the S-Line suspension option to the order, they eventually did but put it down as "S-Line sport suspension" on the order form which is a little ambiguous. Hopefully Audi know to put the S-Line on and not Sport.

Did you use that as a bargaining chip to get anything else? If they don't put on the S-Line suspension, I'm going to use it to have them put on parking sensors all around (forgot to add this so will need them to do it when it arrives anyway)

Oh yes!! Very very nice I like :lick:

I thought you went for the rotors, I like the black alloys best are you pleased with it what engine is it?

Oh yes!! Very very nice I like :lick:

I thought you went for the rotors, I like the black alloys best are you pleased with it what engine is it?
No black wheels as it was already being built and I was told that I couldn't change or add anything but I'm pleased with the look looks even better in the flesh it's the 2.0 tdi Quattro 177 s tronic seems to have lots of get up and go

Same engine and gearbox that I've gone for. My mate has the A4 BE+ TDI 177 and that goes like a rocket.

Anyway thanks for the photos Enjoy!

Just picked up my A5 1.8 TFSi bE+ in Daytona grey from Leeds Audi. It's the first one they've seen. As you can seeing I've gone with the rotors

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    570.3 KB · Views: 855
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    579.2 KB · Views: 837
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    565.5 KB · Views: 851
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    635.9 KB · Views: 834
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    574.4 KB · Views: 789
Reactions: mister.c. and Paulchat007
Very nice!! The rotors look great still

Just picked up my A5 1.8 TFSi bE+ in Daytona grey from Leeds Audi. It's the first one they've seen. As you can seeing I've gone with the rotors

lacraig - that car looks amazing! I pick mine up this coming Saturday, ibis white, same engine debadged at request when ordering! Will post some pics ASAP.

Good choice with the rotors, they look so elegant and refined with the clean lines of the a5. Reading audi has already told me they've had people complaining of the black alloys after kerbing them to reveal dark silver as they stick out wider than the tyre wall! They may be common yet I haven't heard anyone say "they will grow on you!" like the black ones.

Was torn between daytona and white, never had white so it's grey next time!

How does it drive? What suspension config did you go for btw?

P

I went for the standard sport. Have no experience of the sline so thought I would stick to what I know. Drive is a little stiff but really smooth. Still trying to find my ideal 'set up' in the car atm, still feels very different (amazing how different a new car feels).

That's great!
I asked as I also kept mine at the sport option and the gaps of wheel arches don't look too bad! Pick mine up at 9.30am tomorrow! Can't wait! My old audi a3 is 14 years old and can't wait to get rid of! Gap insurance all sorted, should be shining, long drive here we come

Think if I was choosing again I'd have the rotors, I still like them and they're so easy to keep clean. Do think they would look better if they'd updated them to a satin black to tie in with the black theme on the BE+ though.

Here here.....perhaps the new Shape A5 will have some decent alloys.
Audi had so much choice when it came to choosing wheels for the BE+ and they choose these ones?

I agree the black Y alloys look a pig to clean but the Rotors are dated (look nice though).

Amazing car.
I have ordered mine and delivery is end of this month.
Can't wait.

I have gone for Rotors.

Does BEP come with interior LED pack ?

Unfortunately it doesn't come as standard, I had to specify it and I think it was around £150.

Unfortunately I'm still waiting for mine to arrive apparently it's been stuck at the Port since Feb 25th and Audi are telling me sweet FA.....

They say it's out of their control and that there are a lot of cars there because of the 15 plate, Well AUDI
Lay some more car transporters on then.......

Signed all my paperwork today at Lincoln Audi.....just got to wait until Saturday to pick it up as it's away getting the brake calipers painted in a bid to stop them going rusty in a years time!

Also confirmed my order for the active sports exhaust which is unlikely to be ready for Saturday so will probably have to take the car back to get it fitted as I can't wait any longer for the car..too excited!!

The next quandary is do I go for black exhaust tips or chrome!?!?

Interesting you say that Blackstud, my wife's car seems to be stuck at the port too, I've signed the CRD but they aren't sure when it will arrive (they just say its "imminent")

Apparently it's at grid lock at the port neither VW, BMW or AUDI can get there cars out to load them onto the transporters I've been told they just started to move them today... So fingers crossed they should be arriving at the dealers by the end this week-beginning of next week.....