A5 3.0tdi Quattro S-Line Coupe

Glynny92

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just ordered the new A5 3.0tdi Coupe - totally unsure on interior spec though....

Currently I've gone for the Brilliant Black Exterior, Piano Black Inlays with the Rotor Grey Seats.

Been to local dealers and every model they have in has the Aluminium Inlay and Black Seats - anybody got any photos of otherwise to help or experiences? would be appreciated :)

Coming out of a Golf R DSG so I am hoping I don't feel too upset with the power difference!

Thanks in advance

I doubt performance will be massively different imo. You are only down 18bhp but get a massive 457 lb ft of torque! It will sound less frenetic because it's a diesel, but still decent. 0-60 will be a shade less, but I suspect with that torque, 30-70 will be as fast if not faster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the response. If I was really feeling a huge difference I'd probably turn to a tune anyway - previous diesels always seemed to respond well to an increase

Also has this car got the same interior as yours?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think its the same colour but mine will have the Half Leather/Half Alcantara interior from the S-Line

I doubt performance will be massively different imo. You are only down 18bhp but get a massive 457 lb ft of torque! It will sound less frenetic because it's a diesel, but still decent. 0-60 will be a shade less, but I suspect with that torque, 30-70 will be as fast if not faster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have they released the 272ps 3.0tdi now then? As the only 3.0tdi shown on the Configurator is the 218ps version?

Yeah - I don't know why it isn't on the configurator but if you check Autotrader there is some 272ps models on there I believe