A5 2010 to 2012 conversion

Taz1

Reaction score
Hi all
As per title has anyone attempted this? Looking to do this soon & would like to know what exactly is required for the change. I need to replace both my headlights as the adaptive feature has failed & blown them. So thought may as well give a make-over. Thanks

Are you planning to replace the rear light cluster too? Can't see much difference other than front and rear lights - be interested to know how much it sets you back

Are you planning to replace the rear light cluster too? Can't see much difference other than front and rear lights - be interested to know how much it sets you back
Yes rear lights not much work involved but heard somewhere front end will need wings bonnet bumper etc. would be nice to hear of someone who has done this or knows for sure so i know what sort of money i will be throwing at it.

Yes front end does require bonnet, bumper and wings... Lamps are a different shape

Rear I believe to be similar but requires a boot lid I think due to the sections in that being a different shape

Taz1, have a look on A5-OC. There's a few who have done this conversion with crack'n results.
Have you managed to get S5 brakes fitted yet?
JG

Ok cheerz
Jg will pm u re brakes