A5 2010 2.0t Fsi (211) Remap

Rob78

Rob78
Thinking of getting a Stage 1 remap at Jabbasport. Costs in region of ~£350 and should give an extra ~60Bhp. Anyone have any experience / feedback of remap on this engine? Any other alternatives I should consider, or other companies you can recommend (not further than 100 miles from Peterborough)?

Jstagg89

I've the same car, and will be going for a Remap at some point too, let me know how it goes if you get it done before me, and ill do the e

Vibe

Coming from a Vauxhall forum a lot of people get remaps and reading a lot of horror stories I would only EVER get a remap from a top named brand. I'm getting a remap in next couple months, Im going with AmD tuning, but even if I had to do a 500 mile round trip for a top named remap I would do it, nothing better than 100% confidence that your engine isn't going to pop from a unsafe remap

Rob78

Rob78
I've used AmD and Shark Performance for remaps on A8's I've owned and I can recommend them both. I hear what you are saying about using a reputable brand, but from what I've heard, Jabba are pretty good and local to me. For the stage 1 remap they advised that nothing else would need to be upgraded, but for something more custom, maybe other parts would need upgrading. I've just had my HPFP replaced as I had a problem with the car, but so far so good. I'll give it another month or so before I consider the remap...

Audi Dynamik

I have sent you a pm Rob.

Jstagg89

Is there any one down near Yeovil/Taunton that anyone could advise for a remap, I was going to either use Peformance3000 (heard bad tales about them) or RMR motors in yeovil.

LVS Racing

These engines are great once mapped with some great results too..

We are a dealer for Revo based in Lincoln. If you require any information on re-mapping then please feel free to contact me on 01522 717100

Regards

Pat
LVS Racing