A4B6 door wire problem

reio555

Reaction score
Hello
I have trouble with connector what connects door wires with car. Nothing works and I run diagnostic test and it said that problem is in connectors.
So I checked wires and I found that the car body side connector was broken. The door side wires were little damaged so I isolated them

So can you guys give me a clue how should I change the body side connector.

IMG 1892
This right one. Does anyone know wher is the opposite connection to this wire.
This wire is what brings power to the door.

Hello
I have trouble with connector what connects door wires with car. Nothing works and I run diagnostic test and it said that problem is in connectors.
So I checked wires and I found that the car body side connector was broken. The door side wires were little damaged so I isolated them

So can you guys give me a clue how should I change the body side connector.

Hey you i think i am having the same issue. I havent got my vag wire yet butmy hazard lights wont shut off. I have read these door connectors cause a ton of wierd problems along with door and windows. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say if you cleaned em already with electric contacts cleaner cut out the connector and go with a new one. If there is fraying to patch with heat shrink tubing or electrical tape. Hope it helps cause thats what im doin. My post is here under 02 a4 1.8t hazards help!! If you come across something in your search Thanxz and keep on keepin on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can get a new door loom from TPS complete with plugs and door grommet £108 + vat, I've just re- solderd mine but if they break again I'll replace the loom.