A4AvantBlackEdition’s B9 A4 Avant Black Edition!

Looks amazing. Hope you manage to keep it that shiny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sadly, one of the downsides of living where I live is having tractors everywhere and the school run alone covers the car in mud. It’s going to be a constant battle.

Will wash it again on Monday :D

Sadly, one of the downsides of living where I live is having tractors everywhere and the school run alone covers the car in mud. It’s going to be a constant battle.

Will wash it again on Monday :D

Hopefully it’ll be worth it! Have you got a cleaning and protection regime? I’ve just been discovering the lengths many go to, to maintain a black car. I’ve always had silver before, and could rely on using cheap roadside cleaners. Not when my BB A4 arrives!

Well here she is. Popped in today to see the car. Really like the colour combo in the flesh with black pack. Dealer is going to paint the alloys all black to hide the machined rim. On black and white cars it looks good but I think with the grey they look a better all black.

Attachments

• IMG_5377.JPG
    IMG_5377.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 187
Reactions: AlnSaz, Rocksteve69, A4AvantBlackEdition and 1 other person
Hopefully it’ll be worth it! Have you got a cleaning and protection regime? I’ve just been discovering the lengths many go to, to maintain a black car. I’ve always had silver before, and could rely on using cheap roadside cleaners. Not when my BB A4 arrives!

Kind of, but I’m not a serious detailer so my technique probably isn’t the best.

But this is what I do.

Snow foam.
Jet wash body and wheels and arches.
Valet Pro Bilberry wheel cleaner.
Snow foam again and microfibres wash mit the whole car.
Jet wash rinse.
Towel dry and then use a blaster to blast out all the water in the seams and handles etc to prevent drips.
Then fully microfibre dry the car.
Then I finish with Bilt Hamber Double speed wax.

I also have so Sonax extreme detailer but I haven’t used that yet. I’ll use it on the next wash probably.

Reactions: Via603, Whytho1001 and Radman