a4 to rs7 interior

mathew lisett

Reaction score
so i hope somebody can answer this, will the 2015/2016 rs7 seats/interior fit into the a4 b7 2.0 2wd saloon?

and whats the likely cost for them via 2nd hand.

There are a few on fleeBay which should give you some indicative pricing.

I don't know anyone whose put an S/RS/6/7 interior into an A4.

The seats are all electric, so you will have the challenge of the CAN bus control modules and coding to work out as well.

I'm not even sure if the seats can physically fit into the A4 seat space - these are big seats! Have you measured?

There are a few on fleeBay which should give you some indicative pricing.

I don't know anyone whose put an S/RS/6/7 interior into an A4.

The seats are all electric, so you will have the challenge of the CAN bus control modules and coding to work out as well.

I'm not even sure if the seats can physically fit into the A4 seat space - these are big seats! Have you measured?
would i be correct that there are recent a4 models with similar shaping and support to the rs7?

Rs7 is definately better) though, it's considered to be a low-budget car, the materials are top-notch and the equipment is great)))
If you want to learn anything else, you can check out the article ))

problem is, i doubt the article will tell me if the rs7 seats will fit into my a4 b7 lol.

well i read the article all of what seemed 2 paragraphs for the rs7, i could have easily of read the same stuff on google and i think i have done. thanks for the idea though.

Last edited: