A4 Saloon Puddle Lights Q

Brooksy

Reaction score
Website
www.rackmire.co.uk
Hi, I've just tried searching the forums specific to my model but couldn't find what I was after.

I've recently bought a B9 A4 Saloon SE. I've noticed that I don't have any puddle lights under my drivers/front passenger doors. I was wondering if anyone knew without me looking under myself if I was to buy some puddle lights would there be existing wiring I can plug into (i.e. socket) or would I have to run extra wires to the loom etc?

Unfortunately there’s no wiring but you can buy plug and play kits
For the lower puddle lights (white) and (red) door open lights that at present are just reflectors.

Hi, I've just tried searching the forums specific to my model but couldn't find what I was after.

I've recently bought a B9 A4 Saloon SE. I've noticed that I don't have any puddle lights under my drivers/front passenger doors. I was wondering if anyone knew without me looking under myself if I was to buy some puddle lights would there be existing wiring I can plug into (i.e. socket) or would I have to run extra wires to the loom etc?
I thought that if you have LED headlights the puddle lights are in the door handles.