A4/S4 Rectangular fog lights

KRT20

Reaction score
Hi all, was watching a walkaround of someones S4 B8 and they had the foglights below but didn't mention them. Does anyone know where to get something similar and the small grills? Thanks

Incase anyone wants the video, here it is -

Attachments

• Capture (1).png
    Capture (1).png
    720.7 KB · Views: 109
As far as I'm aware no.
You have to change the whole front end to the later B8.5 spec, bumper, grill, headlights, bonnet, obviously the fogs and surrounds, and I think the wings also.

Use the search function as there's a couple of guys that have done it, I know one is "My S4 project" in the B8 S4 section which is a damaged repairable B8 Avant that gets the B8.5 treatment on the front end.

Reactions: KRT20
As far as I'm aware no.
You have to change the whole front end to the later B8.5 spec, bumper, grill, headlights, bonnet, obviously the fogs and surrounds, and I think the wings also.

Use the search function as there's a couple of guys that have done it, I know one is "My S4 project" in the B8 S4 section which is a damaged repairable B8 Avant that gets the B8.5 treatment on the front end.
So by my understanding, the issue with swapping the lights is not the light itself but the grill? So if I could find a way of mounting it, would the bulb be a straight swap?

The wiring is all the same so if you can make the grill fit the new fog lights will plug straight in.