A4/S4 B8.5 MY16 Info/Rumour Thread

I learnt that there booking system was down :( he tried calling people but they was no one who could help. He said he would call ne tomorrow once he has spoke to people. If am honest i feel like im been given the run around like its all too much hard work. Might be wrong so will see tomorrow :)

My contact is the 'Corporate Sales Manager' and he's only dealing with me because I gave them a carwow price to beat and they - miraculously - did, so I presume my car will be going in with a large fleet order or similar in order to achieve the pricing. As a result, I don't really want to hound the poor chap, so I'll leave the ball in his court and see what I hear in 4 weeks or so.

He assures me the price I've been quoted is the 'new spec' (BE+ Nav), so I trust all will come good...

Be interesting to hear what comes of your phone call tomorrow (if it comes!). Is it the S4 Avant you've ordered?

I am in the same position as you (even the Carwow aspect not that I think that makes any difference) and I heard from the dealer on Friday. He still can't input the order into the system which seems reasonable seeing as the Audi configurator online still has the old MY15 specs/prices.
The order is for a S4 Avant BE with rapidly increasing option list all the time it doesn't get finalised and into the system.:(

Maybe that's why they're making us wait! They know the option list will be getting longer and longer!

That's a good point - I suppose when the updated spec shows on the website and configurator then they'll definitely be able to order them.

I know that it makes no difference - and I'd planned to wait for a 65 even with the previously mentioned August delivery anyway - but I just want the order to be in place!

My dealer took the carwow quote as the basis. They didn't quite match it but was close enough for me to accept. So it's not an unusual start point.

Indeed, my dealer (with a bit of pushing) got to £150 more than Drive the Deal. Good enough for me.

Morning,
Well had a call from the Dealer, An also ask for it in an email so not to get it wrong. This is what's said

"Ive just spoke to Audi Uk sales office Currently you S4 Which is on order is build week 22 and currently a model year 15 car. New changes are coming in for model yea 16 and this may be applied to your car or may not be.
I will just have to keep my eye out and hopefully it changes to model year 16, i will check weekly for you and update you of any changes"

So yea this is where i stand now. It all seems very blazay. Im not sure where i go from here or just be happy with the fact im still getting a new car.
Any Advice would be appreciated

That's pretty much where I am apart from the fact that I expressly requested that mine be switched to MY16 because I'm not really in any hurry for it. Build week is still supposed to be 26 for a late July delivery and that's the key because when I was given that it was very clear that a build week any earlier than 22 would result in a MY15.

Hi,

Well it kinda puts my Mind at rest then, Im wanting the car by the end of June for my 30th so it snot somthing i want to put back untill end of july or longer.

Thanks for the reply :)

I'm surprised there's nothing officially announced about this yet. The Audi website has no mention of this, apart from the "configurator" models showing with a "Nav" suffix, but no change in price or spec.

http://configurator.audi.co.uk/entry?carline=s4avant&context=accx-uk:gb-en

One other site has updated prices and model names, but that's it. I haven't yet managed to get my order spec switched over to the new MY, even though it's currently scheduled for week 26.

I have been regularly checking the Audi config app both on and offline to see if anything changes. All I look at is the basic price for an S4 Avant BE which I was told goes up £435 in line with the Nav high package becoming part of the base config. I am in same position as you with week 26 and when my sales guy at the dealer comes back from vacation tomorrow I am expecting an update. Will post any new news.

A4 Saloon and Avant will continue as model year 2015 production, but with a version change
Why Audi didn't just say from BW22 all A4/S4's would be MY16, instead of saying they will remain MY15 with a 'version change' at BW22 :think: :uhm:

Just unnecessarily confusing IMO

So all new 2015 A4/S4's will be either MY15 or MY15 post BW22 :banghead:

Why make things simple when they can be complicated! I have no idea why Audi insist and making things more complicated than necessary. Must be a German thing

Whoop whoop!!! Now online in Audi Configurator!

http://configurator.audi.co.uk/

a : Front parking now not standard on Black Edition: that seems odd!
b: Parking "advanced" (£340 : camera + ultrasonics) is only £15 more than "plus" (£325 : ultrasonics only). This is either a bargain or a cockup!

Whoop whoop!!! Now online in Audi Configurator!

http://configurator.audi.co.uk/

a : Front parking now not standard on Black Edition: that seems odd!
b: Parking "advanced" (£340 : camera + ultrasonics) is only £15 more than "plus" (£325 : ultrasonics only). This is either a bargain or a cockup!

Nice one, just emailed dealer to see if this means we can get the order in. Front sensors still standard on BE A4.