1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

A4 S Line, Floret silver with black styling pack?

jimnastics Apr 14, 2017

1. jimnastics

jimnastics Registered User

Do any of you folks have an A4 in S Line trim, in Floret silver with the black styling pack? Currently configuring my new car and this is what I'm leaning towards, but I'd really like to see some photos before I go ahead. Coming from a Daytona Grey B8.5 Black Edition, love the black styling but want a change of colour!

Daggerit likes this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Daggerit

Daggerit Registered User

I'm exactly the same, came from the same colour and everything so would be interested in any pics.

For what it's worth I saw a floret avant with the black pack and thought it looked really good but only saw it for a second as it passed me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimnastics likes this.
  4. Soot1e

Soot1e Registered User

jimnastics likes this.
  5. jimnastics

jimnastics Registered User

Excellent mate thank you! It says Sport but it's defnitely S Line. That is the first and only one I've seen, couldn't find any in the UK Used Audio system, didn't think to check other countries :) Love the Silver + Black Styling, I think I'm sold. Don't suppose there's a saloon as well in the German system??

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Soot1e

Soot1e Registered User

Sorry the Avant was the only one I could find at this time in Floret Silver

7. Spaceman_RS3

Spaceman_RS3 Registered User

I really like floret silver and on route to the dealer passed a floret rs3 in my panther black one me and the wife said floret black pack and red leather but once I saw a4 in floret it didn't look right. Maybe just the dealers s line tdi a dunno or the silver trim

8. EssVier

EssVier There ain't no party like an S-Club Party.

Great colour, the duchess has an A1 in Floret. Changes colour in different light and really benefits from a good wax.

9. Daggerit

Daggerit Registered User

This was in my local showroom when I went to sign paperwork today. I'm sticking with my choice of floret with the black! Floret never looks as good in photos I don't think...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5pot, Keef and cuke2u like this.