A4 S Line, Floret silver with black styling pack?

jimnastics

Reaction score
Do any of you folks have an A4 in S Line trim, in Floret silver with the black styling pack? Currently configuring my new car and this is what I'm leaning towards, but I'd really like to see some photos before I go ahead. Coming from a Daytona Grey B8.5 Black Edition, love the black styling but want a change of colour!

Reactions: Daggerit
Do any of you folks have an A4 in S Line trim, in Floret silver with the black styling pack? Currently configuring my new car and this is what I'm leaning towards, but I'd really like to see some photos before I go ahead. Coming from a Daytona Grey B8.5 Black Edition, love the black styling but want a change of colour!

I'm exactly the same, came from the same colour and everything so would be interested in any pics.

For what it's worth I saw a floret avant with the black pack and thought it looked really good but only saw it for a second as it passed me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jimnastics

Excellent mate thank you! It says Sport but it's defnitely S Line. That is the first and only one I've seen, couldn't find any in the UK Used Audio system, didn't think to check other countries :) Love the Silver + Black Styling, I think I'm sold. Don't suppose there's a saloon as well in the German system??

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

Sorry the Avant was the only one I could find at this time in Floret Silver

I really like floret silver and on route to the dealer passed a floret rs3 in my panther black one me and the wife said floret black pack and red leather but once I saw a4 in floret it didn't look right. Maybe just the dealers s line tdi a dunno or the silver trim

This was in my local showroom when I went to sign paperwork today. I'm sticking with my choice of floret with the black! Floret never looks as good in photos I don't think...

f3ba963abb712dafb2c9051e93c378ea.jpg

070539549569944d606d8bfaecad4e03.jpg

9610e2af95ececfc79b4512dce83d562.jpg

a5547bd6e7f81a5fc1d06cfb2115a90b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 5pot, Keef and cuke2u