A4 S-line (120bhp) - REMAPPING

inti

Reaction score
Hi,

I know FINALLY purchased the A 4 S - line, and the pictures will be uploaded in a couple days due to various factors where I am extremely busy and It doesn't help me buying a car lol.

Now I am thinking of getting it remapped due to the fact I've driven cars that have been 140bhp or above, and the car I've got is sluggish at times.

Any recommendation, and I know AD has always said 'Revo' but are there others that you can advise me of.

If if were you i would tend to go for big names,
Revo, Superchips, Apr, etc...

Reactions: inti
Hi AD,

But which one these is the closest to Manchester.

Awesome GTI - APR dealer located in Manchester and presently have a 25% discount on remaps.

What are you waiting for?

Hi,

I had a very busy day yesterday and I used the car every where & even went past Awesome. Yes you are right they currently have 25% discount and Its a small world I got a further 25% off as well.

I will shop around for the best, but will only go ahead with it after I know its the right move.

I've got a Q: why does my gear change feel heavy including the clutch pad, as the car I have is a 59 plate done 48k ONE owner. will the remap change this???

Hi,

I had a very busy day yesterday and I used the car every where & even went past Awesome. Yes you are right they currently have 25% discount and Its a small world I got a further 25% off as well.

I will shop around for the best, but will only go ahead with it after I know its the right move.

Hi,
Are you saying you got 50% of a remap? 25 + 25 % ? If so how and where :)

Hi,

I've got a Q: why does my gear change feel heavy including the clutch pad, as the car I have is a 59 plate done 48k ONE owner. will the remap change this???

No point in shopping around if you had 50% off an Awesome remap IMO.