A4 pcp ( discount )

In case it's of use, when I settled my PCP (which was a 4 year deal) they said I'd saved £4669 in interest. Cheered me up.

Reactions: h1r4
Guys

I've got an email from Bedford asking me to come in and put a deposit down.. I've asked for a finance quote however they want me to come in , only then they could give me a quote?, as they have to process the order. Surely this isn't true?

Guys

I've got an email from Bedford asking me to come in and put a deposit down.. I've asked for a finance quote however they want me to come in , only then they could give me a quote?, as they have to process the order. Surely this isn't true?

Seems odd but if its not a hassle then go in. Can always say no...

I've also been given an email from Amersham Audi who are willing to be competitive. Hopefully they can give me an quote via email

Guys

It's more likely you'll buy a car from them once you're there in the flesh as opposed to via email.

You're under no obligation - if you don't like the deal then walk

Reactions: ScottishA4B9 and h1r4
Bedford replied back with the quote , which came to £319

So Coventry audi were trying to fob me off 26 quid

Bedford replied back with the quote , which came to £319

So Coventry audi were trying to fob me off 26 quid

Ah did Coventry include all the extra gubbins on their initial quote, things like overpriced GAP, poor GuardX protection, etc.?

Oh and Coventry audi replied saying they think they got some numbers messed up so they are checking again for me

Reactions: scotty76
I've ordered the car , finance got approved etc. Same spec and colour etc. Can't wait! Will get a build week on Monday!

Ordered from Bedford audi

Reactions: Scottyg, scotty76, ScottishA4B9 and 1 other person
Good news - what have you spec'd?

And I assume you got a decent PCP deal

@A4 SJC
Technology Pack - A4.0
3 spoke flat bottom multi-function leather steering wheel.
Audi parking system plus.
Hill hold control.
Piano black finish inlay.
Alcantara/leather - Black.
Heated front and outer rear seats.
Electric folding door mirrors.
Light and vision pack - A4.
Comfort and sound pack - A4.
19" 5 spoke V design titanium diamond cut alloy wheels.
in daytona grey of course

And I got around 17% discount ( including the 2500 deposit contribution )

Paying 320 a month 9k deposit ( a3 used as p/x)

Reactions: Scottyg and ScottishA4B9
Pretty much the same spec as me. I bet you can't wait! My build week is 16th May so I prob won't get mine until June/July.

Hopefully mine comes in June , becuase my p/x price of my a3 s line is decreasing a lot. So I don't want to lose out on loads of money!

Hopefully mine comes in June , becuase my p/x price of my a3 s line is decreasing a lot. So I don't want to lose out on loads of money!

Congrats on the order, Glad you got a good deal in the end!

You not going to list you car for private sale in the mean time...? If its not on finance as well (although no reason you cant sell it privately, guess its just messier!), personally think its at least worth putting up on AutoTrader for a couple of months to see if you can get a couple of grand more in your pocket.

I guess if you don't have access to another car and sell it before your new one arrives, it can become tricky...!

@DrEskimo
They're offering me a good p/x atm! , but I need the car. That's the problem. Finance is paid off. I tried selling my astra last year on autotrader had no luck at all for a few months so really can't bothered to do that all again.

If only it was easier!

@DrEskimo
They're offering me a good p/x atm! , but I need the car. That's the problem. Finance is paid off. I tried selling my astra last year on autotrader had no luck at all for a few months so really can't bothered to do that all again.

If only it was easier!

Ah perhaps I've just been lucky. Sold my last 2 cars through AutoTrader and it's been very easy!

Someone rang me about my A5 on a Friday, saw it in Saturday, paid and took it away on the Sunday! Got over £2k more than trade in offer...

I did have access to my GFs car though, so was able to sell it anytime during the wait for my new car.

If I was a tad bit older and my insurance wasn't as high I'd get a 500 quid banger and drive it around!

@A4 SJC
Technology Pack - A4.0
3 spoke flat bottom multi-function leather steering wheel.
Audi parking system plus.
Hill hold control.
Piano black finish inlay.
Alcantara/leather - Black.
Heated front and outer rear seats.
Electric folding door mirrors.
Light and vision pack - A4.
Comfort and sound pack - A4.
19" 5 spoke V design titanium diamond cut alloy wheels.
in daytona grey of course

And I got around 17% discount ( including the 2500 deposit contribution )

Paying 320 a month 9k deposit ( a3 used as p/x)

Congrats, and Daytona is a fantastic colour (but I'm biased!)

Reactions: ScottishA4B9 and h1r4
Great deal buddy. Now just get that stain out your A3 so they don't deduct a Valet price from your trade-in. Car sounds a stunning spec. Big jump up from the A3. Enjoy my friend.

Reactions: h1r4 and ScottishA4B9
Great deal buddy. Now just get that stain out your A3 so they don't deduct a Valet price from your trade-in. Car sounds a stunning spec. Big jump up from the A3. Enjoy my friend.
Haha thanks scotty

Reactions: Scottyg
Been given a build week of 17 and delivery of 3rd week of may! , cannot wait!

Reactions: ScottishA4B9, scotty76 and Scottyg