1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4 Orders Spreadsheet

REB154 Oct 13, 2018 at 9:38 AM

1. REB154

REB154 Active Member TFSI Owners Group Team Sepang Audi S3 quattro Sportback S tronic DSG

As my post in the long running thread on the delays for a new A4 is likely to get lost over time, I've created this thread to make it easier to access the Google Spreadsheet that I created where you can log your order details if you wish.

The spreadsheet can be edited by anyone to enhance the content etc. and is automatically saved when updated.

A4 Orders Spreadsheet

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group saloon Audi A4 S-line owners group

I'm putting my support behind this being a stickie because of the importance to those that have outstanding orders...

4. Norwichjase

Norwichjase Member

I can’t access the spreadsheet any more, says I’ve been locked out.

5. REB154

REB154 Active Member TFSI Owners Group Team Sepang Audi S3 quattro Sportback S tronic DSG

I have fixed the access. Somehow it got changed to 'Private' - don't know how.

Please try again.

6. Norwichjase

Norwichjase Member

Works now. Thanks

7. REB154

I've made some improvements to the spreadsheet. Engine options are now in a drop down box - I think I've covered them all and haven't bothered with the Ultra as I believe they have been discontinued. I'm also sorting the list by Order Date followed by Build Week.

Thank you to those of you who have entered your order details.

8. DaveW

DaveW Active Member

REB, I'm intrigued to see what your "matrix candles" are like. Is it the latest lighting technology with a retro twist? :laughing:

REB154 likes this.
  9. REB154

Yep new for the MY19 model. I've gone for a twin headlight setup - here's the offside front. The passenger side is similar. The rears are red of course.

384284-2.jpg

DaveW likes this.
  10. DaveW

DaveW Active Member

So in total there are 4? N5s2g3d.jpg

REB154 likes this.