A4 Ordered, thanks for the helps!

Fridarey

Reaction score
Order placed today, and Audi contacted me to expect a early-November delivery. I've been very happy with their support while I looked at various options (Aberdeen Audi). I know it's in their interest of course, but the customer service at Audi was noticeably better than at the other dealers I was looking at. My own car goes back at the end of September so I've asked if they want to talk about a stopgap.

My spec:

• A4 Saloon S-Line
  • 2.0 TDI S Tronic 150PS
  • Daytona Grey
  • Matrix Lights
  • Comfort & Sound Pack
  • Technology Pack w/Virtual Cockpit
  • Privacy/Accoustic Glass
  • Extended LED Lighting
  • Foldy Door Mirrors
  • Driver Assistance Pack - Tour
  • Comfort Dynamic Suspension
  • 24 Litre AdBlue Tank
  • 54 Litre Fuel Tank

And that's it. 190PS and/or Quattro would have been nice (and maybe next time), but on balance I'll get much more use out of the items on the list I picked. This kind of stuff is all so personal, isn't it?

Thanks all for the help with colours, it was quite a tough decision that changed a few times!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jcbmally, AlnSaz and NickGun
Two bits of good progress today, Audi changed my status to Panel Shop four days ahead of the build date I had, and my old car went back to my leasing company. The driver from down south picked it up on a beautiful sunny day in north-east Scotland, planning to do some fishing with his brother before heading down to the auction at Ingleston tomorrow. He said it was in great condition for the mileage (120k in 4 yrs) so I hope that means no surprises :)

I've now got a 250PS Jag XE on rental until my 150PS A4 arrives, hope to not spoil myself...

Reactions: AlnSaz and Sandra