A4 order how long before tracked?

The Saints

Reaction score
Hi

Been a viewer of these forums for 18 months after purchasing my A3. Last Saturday I ordered an A4 and after some chasing this week I have finally got an order number. However the dealer advised they still do not have a build date and when adding the order number in MyAudi it's not found, is this normal?
I'm sure my A3 and Q3 were pretty instant.

Thanks

Last edited:
Same happened with mine. Ordered on 19th Sep, got the order no. and estimated build week from the dealer around the 23rd. However, the tracking didn't recognise my order number until the 27th.

Last edited:
Hi

Been a viewer of these forums for 18 months after purchasing my A3. Last Saturday I ordered an A4 and after some chasing this week I have finally got an order number. However the dealer advised they still do not have a build date and when adding the order number in MyAudi it's not found, is this normal?
I'm sure my A3 and Q3 were pretty instant.

Thanks

You can alway ring audi customer service and enquire I've found them very helpful in the past.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine took a week from order date until it appeared on the tracker. I got an email from Audi UK along the lines of "our factory has received your order" on the same day, so that might be linked.

Reactions: Brasso
Took 7 days or so for mine to show. It'll get there - patience with excitement is hard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Brasso
Thanks for the responses, I'll keep trying. These next few months will be hard

Reactions: pierreluigi88 and Brasso