A4 Mudflaps

I'm sure they do as the guy down the road has an S-Line and there are front and rear mud flaps.

Question is..do i go for the OEM ones or some aftermarket rally type flaps?

Yeah thought it might not be such a good idea, i will try and source some genuine ones.

oem as said above.. I fitted them to mine and they are great!

Can anyone post a few pics of what they look like fitted.

Got mine on over the weekend, and i like them. Put one side on, and then went for a drive and its amazing how much crap they keep off the paint work. Will try and get a piccy of them fitted

Got mine on over the weekend, and i like them. Put one side on, and then went for a drive and its amazing how much crap they keep off the paint work. Will try and get a piccy of them fitted

Yeah pics please mate.

Im buying some from stoke audi on sat, how did you fit them, is it one hole to drill or more?

I did not drill - It says you should but i felt that they were a good fit without drilling.. You have to remove the rear wheels though, bet it took me about 45mins to fit them all.

I am unable to get any photos at the moment as my Audi is in the body shop :( as soon as its back, if no one has posted pics i will add some

Hello Dazmo,

I just caught this thread too late (i think!!) I have some original SEAT Exeo flaps my dealer gave me as part of the purchace of the car. As the Exeo is a B7, the fronts will be exactly the same, & I bet the rears have the same fittting holes.. Bit I guess you've already got some Audi ones now...

Hello Dazmo,

I just caught this thread too late (i think!!) I have some original SEAT Exeo flaps my dealer gave me as part of the purchace of the car. As the Exeo is a B7, the fronts will be exactly the same, & I bet the rears have the same fittting holes.. Bit I guess you've already got some Audi ones now...

Hi mate i have ordered some from stoke audi but still waiting for them to come, so have not bought anything yet mate.

hey

I bought some from ebay and fitted them last night, and they fitted perfect to existing fixing holes
ave had a look but cant find the seller on my ebay account but am sure they came from tiawan and were approx £15

Just bought front and backs for my B7 Avant, I had them on my previous four Audi's and recommend them.
Stoke Audi actually gave me a refund on my postage because they put them in one parcel - how good is that.

They are the proper Audi flaps.

Buster

Just bought front and backs for my B7 Avant, I had them on my previous four Audi's and recommend them.
Stoke Audi actually gave me a refund on my postage because they put them in one parcel - how good is that.

They are the proper Audi flaps.

Buster

Yeah fitted mine last week from stoke audi.

Went on ok but couldnt get those clips on at the back, the clips that go over the flap and the body work so i left those off!