A4 DTM quattro ...

SteveTDCi

Reaction score
so does anyone in here have one? what do you think to it ? is it really worth the extra outlay over a fwd 2.0t ? I know it has more power and quattro but you seem to pay more for the dtm over the standard car. What are the running costs like ?

Thanks
Steve

I've got a Quattro, love it. I've got a 2l TFSI S-line, I'd love the DTM for the little bit more power and the more agressive look, but at the end of the day i can get mine chipped.

how thirsty are they ?

i'm going to look into buying the kit seperatly, the DTM holds its value quite well compared to the sline tfsi, the only thing i would miss is the recaros in the DTM edition oh and sprint blue paint !

not to bad to be honest, i get 425 - 550 miles per tank depending on my driving style and journeys from a brimmed tank. I get nearly 100 miles out of the tank before the needle moves.

I get 420 out of my weasel admitidly its a smaller tank about 53litres but I struggled to get 400 yesterday out of 52 litres, I only do a 15 miles each way per day. Do you run yours on 98 or 95 fuel ?

I run mine on 97ron even bp ultimate round here is 97RON I can only get the high milage on a tank on the motorway. Normal driving is 425-450

425 is fine, is the quattro tank smaller or is it still 70 litres ? i don't mind worse fuel economy but I do hate being in the petrol station every 3 days !

I think its slightly smaller on the quattro. but not sure by how much

62 litres on the quattro.

And fecked if I've ever had more than 360 miles out of my 2.0TFSI quattro Special Edition (same power as the DTM).

thats 27mpg assuming you run it dry which ain't bad and you will have more fun than me in my diesel :)

I've got one! Lovely car, always getting admiring looks and comments.
DSCN0002_2.jpg

DSCN0005-1.jpg

:greyrs4:

stop it ... i hate silver cars .... although i've been trawling the net and the dtm really suits the silver it shows all the vents in the bumper off much better. Although they look stunning in sprint blue.

It's the closest i can get to an RS4 in terms of looks!! The Recaro's are very comfortable, i must say. Like was said earlier, they do appear to hold their value better which will be handy, as i'll be paying for it for a while yet!!!