For Sale A4 DTM edition

j4jon

Reaction score
A4 DTM Edition (1 of 250)

Due to the arrival of a company car I have to sell my DTM. The car has had lots of time and money spent getting it to the spec it is today. Standard options include heated half leather half alcantara seats and steering wheel, heated power fold door mirrors, RNSE sat nav with BOSE, multi function steering wheel, automatic windscreen wipers and lights, cruise control, auto dimming interior mirror, Audi Bluetooth telephone.

Engine is fully forged with Wossner 83mm pistons, IE Tuscan rifle drilled rods with ARP bolts, 06A oil pump conversion removing a weak point on the TFSI engine, 06A oil filter housing and breather, Fluidyne silicon damper. Autotech HPFP, RS4 intank lift pump, S3 injectors, secondary 1.8T 180BHP injectors in INA custom intake manifold. PAG parts V-band exhaust manifold with Tial 38mm wastegate and Owen developments GTX2860r turbo. 3” stainless downpipe into Powerflow custom exhaust. Custom intercooler and hard pipes. Southbend stage 3 Endurance clutch and single mass flywheel. R8 coilpacks, ARP main bolts and head stud conversion.

AP coilovers, poly flex bushes, uprated front and rear ARB, Forge motorsport 356mm 6pot front brakes and braided lines. Cades Berns 19x8” wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres. RS6 style grille (doesn’t currently have the Audi rings fitted but I do have them). FIS-control dash upgrade to allow logging and monitoring of critical engine metrics (fuel pressure, temps, boost etc).

The engine was built 25k miles ago and has been perfect, it uses no oil and was last serviced in January when the HPFP bucket was checked and had no wear. At the moment it runs about 22psi boost as the additional injectors are not connected. The drivers door mirror glass has been replaced with one that does dimming but this needs wiring in.

Price is £9kono

Attachments

• FS1.jpg
    FS1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 873
  • FS2.jpg
    FS2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 437
  • FS4.jpg
    FS4.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 609
  • FS5.jpg
    FS5.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 401
  • FS6.jpg
    FS6.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 401
  • FS7.jpg
    FS7.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 404
  • FS8.jpg
    FS8.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 553
Reactions: Sidrick
Bump.

Any interest in this? Just found out the new car should be delivered this month so this needs to go.

I'm open to offers

Bump.

Any interest in this? Just found out the new car should be delivered this month so this needs to go.

I'm open to offers

Hi there, £9k for you car is a bit rich for me but on the basis you are open to offers we could have a discussion; where are you based?