A4 Coupe?

johnnywb

Reaction score
Apologies as i'm sure this has been mentioned before. Does anyone know one way or the other if there will be an A4 coupe? It just seems that Audi are missing out on a massive chunk of the market to the Bimmer 3 series coupe and the CLK. I'd love to see what an A4 Coupe would look like (the real thing, not photoshop!), but does anyone know anything?.....

I think the plans were dropped last year, along with the sportback A8.

But there will be a new cabriolet and coupe not based on the present A4 in the next few years.

The A4 coupe seemed to cause a lot of issues as it kept being ready and then something would happen. IIRC the management changed and demanded a restyle. After this the impending new corporate nose meant another restyle. I believe due to the relatively short life left on the current platform they'll hold it over until the B8 platform (or whatever they call it).

S4 coupes would sell like hot cakes!

Yeah, that's what i don't understand, they're just giving sales to BMW and MB. Bit odd. i know lets invent our own 'sportback' segment, but not bother producing a coupe!? Ah well, just have to keep dreaming i guess.

On the German grapevine the Coupe will be held off from production now until the B8 chassis arrives, but it will be known as the A5 as opposed to A4 Coupe.

S5 due as well in 2008, mmmmmmmmm!!

Cool just intime for me to upgrade the current motor! And win the lottery in the process! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Cool just intime for me to upgrade the current motor! And win the lottery in the process! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, keep in line for that win CJ. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Count me out, going for the significantly better 'getting murdered' odds the bookies would give rather than the lottery.

Premium Bonds are future, like Garlic Bread.