A4 Car Mats

D

Donners_99

Hi All,

Might sound like a stupid question but will a new A4 Avant come with car mats and if so whats the quality like. Im thinking or ordering some made to measure ? Ive seen you can get made to measure mats with the sline emblem on them however not sure if it will look tacky ?
Any recommendations for place that sell good quality ones ?

Cheers

Donners

It comes with mats, they are oem so probably better quality and fit then any made to measure set. They also have the tabs inbuilt to secure them down. I wouldn’t waste any money getting any others unless you want rubber waterproof ones.

Check on Weathertech. They are great if you go a lot to beaches or countryside. They fit in foot wells perfectly, clip in like genuine floor mats , keep all dirt inside and protect side carpet lining. ECP used to sell them with massive discount ( about £35 fronts)

I just bought a set of 4 rubber mats, tailored/custom fit for A4, made in Germany, "Gledring" branded with the OEM style clips for £37 from "Driveden". I added in a load liner and clip-on drape over bumper protector from the same make for around £47 extra. They fit great.

Reactions: pyrotenax
I just bought a set of 4 rubber mats, tailored/custom fit for A4, made in Germany, "Gledring" branded with the OEM style clips for £37 from "Driveden". I added in a load liner and clip-on drape over bumper protector from the same make for around £47 extra. They fit great.

Can you post some pics of them fitted , especially driver and passenger side fit ?
Thanks

Can you post some pics of them fitted , especially driver and passenger side fit ?
Thanks

Here they are, perfect fit and reassuringly thick/heavy:

url online

There's a 5% off code for signing up with the website. There were some other mats that looked just as good, but didn't have a matching boot liner that had the bumper protector.

No way I was going to pay £120 for Audi mats plus whatever for the boot liner.

Last edited:
Reactions: pyrotenax