A4 Cabriolet 163 BHP 1.8T Remap.

MILF

Reaction score
I am looking to get my '54 Audi A4 Convertible 1.8T Sport re-mapped on Monday. I have been quoted around the 190ish BHP with a good torque figure as I've realised these cars have a K03 only! I was under the impression that all 1.8Ts after 2001 were fitted with ko3s turbos but not sure if that's the case on the B6 Audis. I'm having it done by dynodaze as they've got their special offer on currently and are based in Hinckley(near Rtech). I have a decat downpipe currently on the car and a new revision 'D' recirc valve on it. What power am I looking at as I have the decat or will I still get the 190ish? Also any checks I should do of my own before hand? I'm going for a full performance map with pops and bangs lol. Fingers crossed it goes well. Just to add, since I installed the new recirc valve, it's been holding boost stronger and felt like a completely different car. It felt smooth actually!

Anything I should be aware of, just let me know gents

Cheers

190bhp is about right. It is a k03 turbo, with single intercooler, and a pretty small exhaust system on the BFB engine.

Will make a good difference, but the small turbo really is limiting..

you'd be stupid to go anywhere other than R-tech, especially as you live so close. I've always used them and I live miles away!

190bhp is about right. It is a k03 turbo, with single intercooler, and a pretty small exhaust system on the BFB engine.

Will make a good difference, but the small turbo really is limiting..

The truth is, I'm only looking for a slight increase as since I had the throttle body reset via vcds and new recirc valve, it feels okay but then again, I wouldn't mind a slight bit more poke.

you'd be stupid to go anywhere other than R-tech, especially as you live so close. I've always used them and I live miles away!

Dynodaze is actually next door to RTech LOL. It's just Nik is always busy and he's fully booked for 3 weeks and because dynodaze (Danny) is good mates with Niki Rtech, he's mapping knowledge is just as good.

Just a quick question guys...

Do these cars run 0.8 standard boost level? What can it be increased to safely without compromising safety. On my AGU Golf, I had it to 1.1 and it used to pop and bang when I released throttle or tapped the throttle after building boost.