A4 cab 2.0 tfsi coolant flange part no.

Martin86

Reaction score
hi guys just a quick post to see if anyone could help me out. I need to change the coolant flange on my cab would anyone happen to have the part no handy please? Also any tips on anything else to change when I'm in there?
Thanks

hi guys just a quick post to see if anyone could help me out. I need to change the coolant flange on my cab would anyone happen to have the part no handy please? Also any tips on anything else to change when I'm in there?
Thanks

If you are doing this yourself and you are not 100% confident , make sure you are happy with how to do the replacement before you start , it can be a very trying task.
Once you start draining and removing bits , you are committed , no going back until its all done.

good luck.

Reactions: Martin86
If you are doing this yourself and you are not 100% confident , make sure you are happy with how to do the replacement before you start , it can be a very trying task.
Once you start draining and removing bits , you are committed , no going back until its all done.

good luck.
Cheers mate, but I'm getting a mate to do it. I'm to short tempered to give it a go lol! Just getting all the parts ready for him

good luck.
Where did you order the parts from mate? I've found the flange but struggling with the O rings?
Thanks