A4, Braking Lots Of Bits Available...!!!

Rixio

Reaction score
Howdy

Breaking my 2.6 V6 Quattro as its been in the drive for over a year now & need it gone ASAP cos moving house soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Itl be easier to list the parts that have already been sold

Interior gone
Mirrors gone
Central Locking Pump gone
Front Bumper gone
Headlights gone
Both front wings gone
Heater Dials Gone

Any other bits i will add as they are sold...i have plenty still left so ask away if you need anything /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

These are the immediate bits i have for sale at a fixed price...

Brand New RS4 Centre Caps - £55 Delivered
Brand New Koni Adjustable SSK - £320 ( Can fit £50)
2.6 V6 Quattro Chip defo 110% working order i can fit for anyone for proof if some1 is in the area? £300 Delivered or Fitted
Full Custom Made JP SS Lifetime Guarantee, Paid £800 ex VAT! £400 ( Can fit for £50) Please PM for video/sound clips
ABS Unit - £100
Set of A4 Clocks with S4 emblem inside £80
Set of S4 clocks £100

Any bits people think of just PM me and i will let you know ASAP

Thx

Rixio

Nop sorry no spoiler.

The colour is Pearl Maroon

Top of the steering column.. the top cover bit? (NEED BLACK)

Main interior light switch, the slidy one
(Beige i think!)

how much for all the Quattro gear and petrol tank and rear suspension hubs arms and so on

Yep i have the light £25 + postage (Anyone know how to take this out?)
Erm which dash bit do you mean, pic would help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yep have that, do you just mean the siren? £30 + postage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rear hubs etc damaged, sorry
Petrol tank £40 + postage (It still has a full tank of optimax anyone know how to take it out?)
What do you mean by all the Quattro Gear?

£20 delivered for the passenger side lamp /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ash tray for rear centre console (needs to be black)

Gear knob if in decent condition.

Can you quote me for these please?

[ QUOTE ]
Yep i have the light £25 + postage (Anyone know how to take this out?)
Erm which dash bit do you mean, pic would help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

they are only £18 brand new from audi (without a buld of course, but still) £15 posted? its easy to pop out, just a scewdriver to the lower edge. this is the one on the D pillar (right at the back above the parcel shelf on the passenger side D-pillar) right?

Do you still have the rear lights? if so are they the white and red ones without the amber?

What colour and year is it because im also after some door handles.

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Do you have the central dash vent. The one with 3 vents in it? needs to be in black. Cheers

Billy Bravo - Sorry i dont wana be ripping the car apart in the drive, not that sort of job anyway, sorry. Engine bits is ok though if anybody needs the brake resevour or other stuff, as long as it doesnt take me days to take out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Beerzo - The lid is broken as with all A4's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif The Gear knob is gone

Stringster - Im not sure if its the same, mines a 96 maybe some1 on here will know?

Easytease - I dono the prices, i just thought thats how much theyd be. £15 posted is cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Willod - The lights are gone, the car is pearl maroon

Madkebab - Yep got those, they are black. £25 delivered (How do you take them out?)

My paypal is lightningdyn@msn.com for those who want bitz. Please enclose what bits you have ordered in the optional text box & how to take them out if you know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Weird one here:

But do you have the foot rest from the foot well.

You mean the plastic drivers one next to the clutch? If so then yes £15 delivered /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you're looking at converting to 4wd then remember that the rear suspension is different on a quattro.

yeah i know im just tring to get as many bits as i can has anyone done this before coz i want to read up on it while im getting bits

do the s4 clocks have DIS?
can i get my local stealer to re-set them to my cars milage?

I never fitted it to the car, my oil temp gauge used to stick but never bothered changing it...Yep mileage can be corrected at most dealers or competant sparky's...DIS?

driver info display (i think) the screen in the middle that tells you the fuel consumption etc. This is the bit thats broken on mine!

Have you still got the DIS bit - mines got the "fade to grey" syndrome!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Could you email me a price if you've got it.

Dan

steering rack how much

and the centre dash panel where the headunit sits

Steering rack isnt exactly something i know how to take out like, if you wana come down and do it thats cool. Central Dash Panel £30 delivered

wing mirrors? passenger side but i will take both!
cheers

Open to offers peeps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rixio

Brand New Original RS4 Centre Caps - £35 Delivered
Brand New Koni Adjustable SSK - £250 ( Can fit + £50)
2.6 V6 Quattro Chip defo 110% working order i can fit for anyone for proof if some1 is in the area? £150 Delivered or Fitted!!!
Full Custom Made JP SS Lifetime Guarantee, Paid £800+VAT! Yours for only £200!!! ( Can fit for £50) Please PM for video/sound clips
ABS Unit - £80
Set of A4 Clocks with S4 emblem inside £50
Set of S4 clocks £60

These items will be going on ebay if not sold before this week

Just to add the Zorst is from Downpipes and its 1 piece this is a serious bargain as i paid over £800 and still have the receipt!
Chip is worth every penny and at £150 your never going to get a better deal...ever!
The RS4 caps are £80+ from anywhere else! These are Original Audi parts for £35!!!

Im still breaking the car so please let me know whatever you need as it needs to be gone yesterday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

hi, i need the vented plastic strip under the wipers, it actually covers the motors,

I think some1 stole the weather strip, will check & let you know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif If iv got it £15 delivered

Thx

Rixio

If its an avant I could be after the rear wiper motor.

if you have it, i'll take the plastic cover that goes along the length of engine bay, from windscreen edge to the kind of bulk head bit, over the battery etc, the whole thing is missing off my new motor, purely cosmetic i know but be nice to stick it back on there... if you have it, how much we talking?

cheers muchly,

JB7.