A4 boot lip?

KudoWarrior

Reaction score
What are peoples thoughts on boot lips and if "pro" what would be your suggestion?

Cheers

I have a Caractere boot spoiler which I quite like.
There is also Enlaes which looks exceptionally good on the A4.

Just the std eBay one, for £30 I'd thought I'd try it, had one on my B7 so hopefully it'll go well. Didn't want anything too big or to pay too much
Interested to see how it looks. Most from ebay are just stuck on, I wouldn't mind something more solid that feels like it's more a part of the car.
Are there any OEM ones?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430992634452851
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430992645902646
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430992669618347
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430992680434967

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430992689686068

On a darker car it wouldn't be as noticeable so you may get away with a slight overhang.
The colour is very slightly darker as well depending on the light it catches.
Will see how it grows on me over the coming weeks

On a darker car it wouldn't be as noticeable so you may get away with a slight overhang.
The colour is very slightly darker as well depending on the light it catches.
Will see how it grows on me over the coming weeks
Actually looks quite decent on.
Mines black so it could work. Will look into some OEM ones for now but it's an option. Cheers buddy.

I'm curious now. According to the current brochure, the S4 saloon has, amongst its extra standard equipment over the SE models, an "integrated boot-lid spoiler". This "integrated boot-lid spoiler isn't listed anywhere else in the brochure, only in the standard external equipment on the S4 saloon. Yet, as far as I can tell, the profile of the boot lid upper edge is exactly the same on the S4 as it is on all A4s.

Am I missing something? :think:

I got one from ebay Germany, same one as BrennanTdi on here. Really good quality and suits the car nicely. Got it fitted today...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431036998207067

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431037031655929

The advert shows 2 different fits.
One sits on top of the bootlid, the other wraps over it ???????
I quite like the one that wraps around it instead of sits on top. Looks more part of the car than just being stuck on.

Mine with OEM Dynamic spoiler

Reactions: TahirS, RS5 JON and Luke2.0tdi2010
Here's a couple of different angles

20140412_072940_resized_zps9b345c8d.jpg

Reactions: Blackwhite
Mate, I'm really excited about getting this now I've seen how slick it looks on yours.
Is the eBay version essentially the same as the one you just linked?
The guy I bought it from had a few, all OEM, think I paid £135