A4 B9 Order Thread

N11KDJ

Reaction score
Hi all, thought I'd start a thread to discuss orders for those that are waiting for their new cars to arrive as I didn't see one already..

I'm waiting on my A4 Avant 1.4T Sport.. Got an estimated build starting week of 14th March. Going to be checking the build tracker quite often I think!

Options added -

Scuba blue metallic paint
Heated front seats

Only a couple of options as it's a lease car..

Last edited:
Mine should start building next week (BW7) but it's still not been status 20'd yet... YourAudi still insists it was due to start the Monday just gone (8th)

Mine should start building next week (BW7) but it's still not been status 20'd yet... YourAudi still insists it was due to start the Monday just gone (8th)

Not too long to wait now then.. What have you ordered?

I don't know, the fact it's so close to the start date and it's still not reached status 20 is worrying. 2.0 tdi Quattro sline saloon - got the full spec on another thread in this forum

Update.. After a visit to my local dealer and having a good look at the colour options I've changed my order from Scuba Blue to Manhattan Grey. Still love the blue but I think the dark metallic colour suits it better. They had a Manhattan grey one in the showroom and looked great under the lights.

One thing I noticed, the Xenons are standard but headlight washers aren't ? They seem to be standard on the Matrix LED lights. Always thought Xenons had to have washers by law.

If xenons are under a certain luminance, I think its 2000 lumens, washers are not required and there are a few manufacturers who don't fit them as standard on some of their models. Mercedes for one...

Reactions: N11KDJ and scotty76
Well everyday is a school day. I always thought headlight washers were manadatory for Xenons. Thanks for sharing.

As I did up until recently and as I work in a school every day for me is a school day too :friendly wink:

Reactions: scotty76
Thanks for that, never heard of that before or seen a car with factory fitted Xenons without washers fitted.

Hi guys I ordered mine beginning November and current status is on ship to uk.

2.0 tdi sline avant 190 s tronic
Daytona grey
Privacy glass
19 " wheels
Debadged
Parking system plus

It's a company lease car so couldn't stretch to the tech pack and virtual dash.
Should be delivered beginning March :grinning:

Reactions: ScottishA4B9 and scotty76
Can't go wrong with that colour and privacy glass as its a good combination. Pics please when you get the car shame about the other options though...

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Sounds nice , I would have gone for Daytona Grey but not available on my model sadly.

Looking forward to seeing some pictures and owner reviews. Be nice to get a real world view of the B9.

My order has come forward a week, estimated build date now 7th March :)

Reactions: ScottishA4B9, scotty76 and A4B9
Just had my Saloon 1.4TFSI Sport loaded up on yourAudi, so I can see I have build week at the end of April.

As it's a lease car I went for base spec in Ibis White with Black/Red seats and deleted badges at the rear, but last week I called the supplying dealer and am paying cash for:

Sports suspension (didn't like the arch gap)
Folding mirrors (just like them, assume they fold with the key?)

How much was it to add sports suspension ?

£325, had to pay full list price. I had paid the dealer a £1,000 deposit for the order so I've agreed they can take it out of that.

I drove A4s with both the normal and sports and the sport wasn't at all uncomfortable and looks a bit better imo. You could tell it was "sporty" and a bit firmer, but not so bad...

Cheers, got me thinking now.. May be too late to change my spec though, build date in two weeks time.

Dealer called today to confirm that car will be delivered on Monday 7th March.
Looking forward to it!

Reactions: ScottishA4B9 and scotty76
Not long to go then, post some pics up when it arrives..

Ordered a B9 A4 3.0 TDI Quattro 218 S-Line (S-Tronic) In December to replace my 2.0 tdi A3 Saloon

Extras:

Daytona Greay
Privacy Glass
Tech Pack
Light and Vision Pack
De Badged

Est Delivery 15th May, cant wait.

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
I just checked my Audi Track my order website - and it's now on a ship to the UK! Not sure how long it takes from now until I actually get, I was told end of March, but maybe earlier! I think I got a good deal. £36k RRP with £2k deposit from me. £8k from dealer / audi + £1000 p/e for my A3 2012 (they are clearing the finance PCP on it) and £430 a month.

- A4 (Black) Saloon 190 including All Packs

I just checked my Audi Track my order website - and it's now on a ship to the UK! Not sure how long it takes from now until I actually get, I was told end of March, but maybe earlier! I think I got a good deal. £36k RRP with £2k deposit from me. £8k from dealer / audi + £1000 p/e for my A3 2012 (they are clearing the finance PCP on it) and £430 a month.

- A4 (Black) Saloon 190 including All Packs

You got every pack? That's nearly £9k!!! If so you got an amazing deal, even more so than me and I thought I had the best deal out there!