A4 B9 2016 remap

Swoop

Reaction score
Hey all,
Long time reader, first time poster! I'm hopefully about to buy my first Audi this evening! Its a 2016 A4 B9 3.0 TDI (218bhp). Very keen to get it mapped as people are claiming up to about 310bhp, but not sure who to go to. Have looked into APR and MRC who seem to be the favourites, but they seem to only deal with S, RS, P models. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Where are you based?

I can recommend Richard Martin Automotive in North East (Peterlee). Absolute PRO

Reactions: Swoop
Hey all,
Long time reader, first time poster! I'm hopefully about to buy my first Audi this evening! Its a 2016 A4 B9 3.0 TDI (218bhp). Very keen to get it mapped as people are claiming up to about 310bhp, but not sure who to go to. Have looked into APR and MRC who seem to be the favourites, but they seem to only deal with S, RS, P models. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Bobby Singh is the famous one across all 3.0TDI Owners. 110% recommend getting a quote from him. @bobby singh

MRC do offer Stage 1 Remaps for Diesels but you need to email them for a quote as it's not listed on there site.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies. I'm based down near Southampton and have been recommended DMS auto? Anyone got any reviews?

Thanks for the replies. I'm based down near Southampton and have been recommended DMS auto? Anyone got any reviews?
I can't speak from personal experience however a friend with a A5 2.0TDI is tuned by DMS and it feels amazing. Smooth power delivery and roughly 15% more MPG

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hi
I’ve used Avon Tuning near Bristol before , had the car on the Dyno with very good results.

Here is an example of one I tuned with a true custom tune that took 3 days to develop.
The previous tuner he had taken the car to charged him £1,200 for a rubbish map whereby the EGT limiter was fixed and caused things to melt. This customer does 170mph runs in Europe.
Anyone that's doing a tune in one hour or so is 100% throwing on a generic files with deliberated tables to trick the ECU (hell of a hourly rate though).

If you want a decent tune drop me an email BobbySinghRacing@outlook.com just don't expect it done while you wait.

Thanks

Reactions: Swoop and AshleyZJ
Here is an example of one I tuned with a true custom tune that took 3 days to develop.
The previous tuner he had taken the car to charged him £1,200 for a rubbish map whereby the EGT limiter was fixed and caused things to melt. This customer does 170mph runs in Europe.
Anyone that's doing a tune in one hour or so is 100% throwing on a generic files with deliberated tables to trick the ECU (hell of a hourly rate though).

If you want a decent tune drop me an email BobbySinghRacing@outlook.com just don't expect it done while you wait.

Thanks

Hey Bobby,
Thanks for the info. Bought the car last night, so am definitely in the market for a remap. Crazy busy today but will drop you an email later tonight.
Thanks again!

Reactions: bobby singh